All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the obvious theme to use would be TNT by AC/DC?

Would be a great theme for a wrestling show--- could take a bunch of different sound bites from the song for intros/outros, etc.

Plus imagine a crowd going "Oi! Oi!" to start an episode of AEW Dynamite.

WWE fanbois getting worked by Kenny Omega, I love it. :D

Is it any different than how people got massively worked up about how Seth Rollins called himself the best wrestler in the world??

Still a strange thing to say from Omega considering over half of AEW’s roster is even less known than the NXT roster.

By his analogy if NXT stars are in the dark matches are Darby Allen, MJF & Jungle Boy working as fake ‘police’ or the at the concession stands??

Still a strange thing to say from Omega considering over half of AEW’s roster is even less known than the NXT roster.

By his analogy if NXT stars are in the dark matches are Darby Allen, MJF & Jungle Boy working as fake ‘police’ or the at the concession stands??

Don't worry about it. There's a weird contingent of wrestling nerds whose life goal is to bring down the big company and for the small in-superior company to succeed. A bit like their social life/interactions. See- Dave Meltzer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get the impression that Kenny thinks NXT is a crap development territory like OVW or Deep South.

He's not wrong when most of the people to come out of NXT who've made it really huge were already stars on other (albeit lesser) programs. Not sure how much "development" went into guys like KO or Gargano.

In terms of new talent that they're properly developed themselves, there's not a huge bunch of them.

He's not wrong when most of the people to come out of NXT who've made it really huge were already stars on other (albeit lesser) programs. Not sure how much "development" went into guys like KO or Gargano.

In terms of new talent that they're properly developed themselves, there's not a huge bunch of them.

What r u talkin about, Samoa Joe and Bobby Roode are home grown E talents all the way man haha.

I don't see it as a developmental brand, it's a 3rd brand and arguably the best brand WWE has in terms of quality. The performance centre and NXT house shows maybe is more focused on development, but TV and more-so Takeovers have great talent on there and not heaps of green wrestlers. To say Gargano, Ciampa, Cole, Velv Dream, Strong, Redragon, Riddle etc would be doing dark matches in AEW is stupid. This promotion is booking The Dark Order ffs.

Velveteen Dream would be the pick of them.

Roman Reigns, Baron Corbin, not so much.

So still no TV option for us announced one week out?
Not as yet. Very surprising and pretty poor. Looks like a VPN and then accessing via bleacher report live or TNT is going to be the only 'official' way. I didn't want to have to torrent this but not left with much of a choice.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

Not as yet. Very surprising and pretty poor. Looks like a VPN and then accessing via bleacher report live or TNT is going to be the only 'official' way. I didn't want to have to torrent this but not left with much of a choice.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

I just download thru Torrents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back