Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Such a shame Australia lost to Spain last night. Patty Mills had two free throws to win it with a few second left of the 4th quarter, made the first to tie it and missed his second and then Spain couldn’t score from half court to win it. With 4:30 left of the 4th quarter, Australia led 67-60 and with 2:54 minutes left they only scored 1 point the rest of the 4th quarter, so its safe to say that Australia had opportunities to win but they couldn’t score. They ended up playing 3 overtime periods and Spain ended up winning 95-88.

Argentina beat France 80-66 in the other semi final. Spain have been a consistently good team since the 2006 World Cup so I wouldn’t bet against them winning but after Australia almost beat them who knows.

Such a shame Australia lost to Spain last night. Patty Mills had two free throws to win it with a few second left of the 4th quarter, made the first to tie it and missed his second and then Spain couldn’t score from half court to win it. With 4:30 left of the 4th quarter, Australia led 67-60 and with 2:54 minutes left they only scored 1 point the rest of the 4th quarter, so its safe to say that Australia had opportunities to win but they couldn’t score. They ended up playing 3 overtime periods and Spain ended up winning 95-88.

Argentina beat France 80-66 in the other semi final. Spain have been a consistently good team since the 2006 World Cup so I wouldn’t bet against them winning but after Australia almost beat them who knows.
The Boomers choked again after leading by 14pts.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Ha ha, I get involved with a lot of these types of meetings. I think I'd almost let the guy keep his job.

Haha I’ve been on the other side of one of these meetings and wish I’d have thought of it!

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Try playing the ball and not the man for a change. The poster boy for “woke” politicians has just been exposed as a fraud, and all you can do is attack me. Piss poor

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Pretty much all SM and BB have. That’s what happens when people are unable to debate. Sad times

View attachment 749852

Pretty much all SM and BB have. That’s what happens when people are unable to debate. Sad times

Wasn't it you who just posted a picture of someone in black face and said it was outrageous? Isn't that you saying something is racist? :think:

Come on man get it together.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wasn't it you who just posted a picture of someone in black face and said it was outrageous? Isn't that you saying something is racist? :think:

Come on man get it together.
The point was more about his hypocrisy, seeing as he is viewed as the most “progressive” and “woke” world leader. Dressing up in blackface even in 2001 was seen as socially unacceptable.

And it you you dear boy who always cries “wacist”

The point was more about his hypocrisy, seeing as he is viewed as the most “progressive” and “woke” world leader. Dressing up in blackface even in 2001 was seen as socially unacceptable.

And it you you dear boy who always cries “wacist”

By you or by society? Give us your thoughts on black face. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back