Podcast Season Review 2019 - Redundant and Incredibly Stupid

Remove this Banner Ad

HoneyBadger35 and MrKK recap the season ending defeat to Geelong, discuss the latest list management news, farewell a jubilant legend, talk Tim Kelly, review West Coast’s 2019 season and look ahead to 2020. Plus, Badge says something mildly positive about Alex Rance without being prompted.

Link
iTunes
RSS
Previous Episodes

Thanks for listening to the pod throughout the season. If you have any feedback, or questions for our upcoming trade/draft podcasts, feel free to post below.

Good way to finish off an indifferent year.

Great work all year on the pod from all the guys involved, especially HoneyBadger35 for hosting.
Just a shame it had to end a few weeks before we'd all preferred.
Thanks for the kind words, and for the questions you've contributed :thumbsu:

Another good podcast - thanks HoneyBadger35 for all you did to pull it together each week.

I am happy to join in a podcast to discuss draft talent and list management. I am sure I can get Monocle to join as he also watches a fair amount of juniors.
All of that said, it may be that we are very quiet in the draft if we cough up all our chips for Kelly this year. Hopefully we keep at least Sydney second rounder and the end of second we are sure to get from the Masto FA compensation from his change to purple!

Another good podcast - thanks HoneyBadger35 for all you did to pull it together each week.

I am happy to join in a podcast to discuss draft talent and list management. I am sure I can get Monocle to join as he also watches a fair amount of juniors.
All of that said, it may be that we are very quiet in the draft if we cough up all our chips for Kelly this year. Hopefully we keep at least Sydney second rounder and the end of second we are sure to get from the Masto FA compensation from his change to purple!
I look at it as drafting a top 5 mid

Great pod. Didnt fart around too much with whats done and dusted.

Id like to ask for the next pod if someone whos been watching the beagles could give an in depth report on how the young guys are tracking?

Really interested in some more info and perhaps a mark /10 for their season.

Great pod. Didnt fart around too much with whats done and dusted.

Id like to ask for the next pod if someone whos been watching the beagles could give an in depth report on how the young guys are tracking?

Really interested in some more info and perhaps a mark /10 for their season.
I like the suggestion on the Beagles review. Happy to add some input

Remove this Banner Ad

Back