Status
Not open for further replies.

Baggerz

Senior List
Mar 26, 2019
Baranduda VIC
AFL Club
Carlton
Does anyone think that the Swans should wear their clash Guernsey as their Home from now on? I am not sure what Sydney fans think, but I have always felt that it looks a lot cleaner and also brings a bit A bit of A South Melbourne feel too.

Attachments

• SW19JSY02M_Sydney-Swans-2019-Mens-Clash-Guernsey_2__359976595.jpg
    SW19JSY02M_Sydney-Swans-2019-Mens-Clash-Guernsey_2__359976595.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 202
Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
Does anyone think that the Swans should wear their clash Guernsey as their Home from now on? I am not sure what Sydney fans think, but I have always felt that it looks a lot cleaner and also brings a bit A bit of A South Melbourne feel too.

I'm happy with our current home strip, though I'd like us to use the Red V/Sash as our full time away guernsey, that way we don't need a clash jumper

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
yeah or if not at least wear it more often such as when playing in Melbourne or Away.

Yeah wouldn’t mind seeing Sydney do what Brisbane do and wear their VFL jumper during Melbourne away games - which works out well as an effective clash.

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
Here's what I'd have the Saints in for 2020, complete with ISC as our supplier, Deliveroo as our new sponsor and, most importantly, a memorial patch for Spud.
View attachment 754692

It's a question I'm asking myself about what the Saints will do in at least their first home game next year as a tribute to Danny or even what they're going to do with the no.2 guernsey next year (currently worn by Jake Carlisle)

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
Brisbane look to be changing the jumpers. (Not saying manufacturers necessarily, but the design at least)
Majestic jumpers and polos are significantly reduced, but everything else on their site remains the same price

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Brisbane look to be changing the jumpers. (Not saying manufacturers necessarily, but the design at least)
Majestic jumpers and polos are significantly reduced, but everything else on their site remains the same price

Could be as simple as the sponsor change. Some of that gear still has Soow, while some have the space blank. Neds extended their deal for a further two years, but will be switching positions to be on the back of the home and front of away/clash.

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
Could be as simple as the sponsor change. Some of that gear still has Soow, while some have the space blank. Neds extended their deal for a further two years, but will be switching positions to be on the back of the home and front of away/clash.
Yeah, I suppose it could be.

DYLANROO18

Debutant
Nov 2, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NYY, Liverpool
so i'm doing a thing for my instagram where i get 2 random generators one for team location and one for mascot so basically you get teams like Carlton bulldogs or adelaide lions things like that anyway ill post all them here (also follow my instagram footyancricketedits) and here is the beginnings of the first one

Screenshot (11).png

chibimatty

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2010
Western Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WACA, Western Force, Arsenal, Glory
Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide (SANFL)
so i'm doing a thing for my instagram where i get 2 random generators one for team location and one for mascot so basically you get teams like Carlton bulldogs or adelaide lions things like that anyway ill post all them here (also follow my instagram footyancricketedits) and here is the beginnings of the first one

View attachment 757501
Port Adelaide Magpies?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back