Game Day Richmond v Geelong, Preliminary Finals — Fri 20 Sep, 7:50PM AEST, MCG

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve got to think Dangerfield was carrying something there. In the last quarter against the Pies he was just immense, here nothing.

That was perfect for the Tiges. Good hit out them- they’ll be very hard to beat now. Had the pleasure of seeing Shane Edwards as a kid over here- still underrated, a gun.
Yeah he was carrying something......his ego

One of the best ever F1 driver?

Settle down....

Loved danger having cracks at dusty before half time then ghosting in the second half. Weak as piss
Yeah, there's just something insatiably unlikeable about Dangerfield. Glad others can see it. Glad Dusty got the last laugh, he was right in the first place, Danger dived.

Loved Dusty's passionate barracking on the bench too, for someone that doesn't show much emotion usually, prelims are great!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond are so disctustingly slick when they switch on in a wave going forward. Little tap-ons and handballs to space.
Wreeks of the dogs premiership style.
Every 50/50 bounce goes their way. Numbers everywhere. Unstoppoable when they get going. One man drops it another picks it up and keeps running for a touchdown.

I do think umps could scrutinise a lot of it a bit harsher but then thats finals footy I guess.

Hoping for Pies to win tomorrow just for a close grand final. GWS will get destroyed on the big stage.

Back