Game Day Richmond v Geelong, Preliminary Finals — Fri 20 Sep, 7:50PM AEST, MCG

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond are so disctustingly slick when they switch on in a wave going forward. Little tap-ons and handballs to space.
Wreeks of the dogs premiership style.
Every 50/50 bounce goes their way. Numbers everywhere. Unstoppoable when they get going. One man drops it another picks it up and keeps running for a touchdown.

I do think umps could scrutinise a lot of it a bit harsher but then thats finals footy I guess.

Hoping for Pies to win tomorrow just for a close grand final. GWS will get destroyed on the big stage.
You reckon being last on the frees for and first on the frees against isn’t enough?

So did Riewoldt.

Was Gary Sr overrated? Had 3 quiet grand finals

Mate, Dangerfield started very well, had 20 possessions at half time and kicked a goal right on the half time siren.

It’s not like it wasn’t his night to begin with, he was paying very well, then Richmond upped the ante and put extra pressure on and Danger went completely awol, great players don’t completely fold when the heat goes up mid game

The decision by Dangerfield to go home at half time was the worst decision since Chris Scott decided not to play a ruckman in the first final
Mate I watched him get tagged out by James Harmes in an EF last year. Goes absolutely missing in finals.

We ran out of puff at half time, carrying a few too many passengers and old guys. Well done the Tiges, the better team.

Ablett and Taylor are done.
Hendo and Kolo are crap, move them on.
Henry did nothing, Danger nowhere to be seen in the second half and effort aside Selwood is half the player he was 3-4 years ago.
Bews, Guthrie, Tuohy are pretty average players tbh
Our best mid will be an Eagle next year.
Time to move to youth mode Geelong.

Positives are Rat, Miers, Narkle and an Injured Clarke looking to the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well. Danger has a 2nd Brownlow to look forward to. Will never win a premiership with this pissweak Geelong team, but at least he has individual accolades.

Reason he won’t win a premiership is because he couldn’t be bothered showing up in that second half.

If there was ever a more perfect hence for danger it was tonight, yet he himself caused his team to lose from a 21 point lead

Richmond are so disctustingly slick when they switch on in a wave going forward. Little tap-ons and handballs to space.
Wreeks of the dogs premiership style.
Every 50/50 bounce goes their way. Numbers everywhere. Unstoppoable when they get going. One man drops it another picks it up and keeps running for a touchdown.

I do think umps could scrutinise a lot of it a bit harsher but then thats finals footy I guess.

Hoping for Pies to win tomorrow just for a close grand final. GWS will get destroyed on the big stage.
Agree reckon we have another gear to.

Mate, Dangerfield started very well, had 20 possessions at half time and kicked a goal right on the half time siren.

It’s not like it wasn’t his night to begin with, he was paying very well, then Richmond upped the ante and put extra pressure on and Danger went completely awol, great players don’t completely fold when the heat goes up mid game
He got a shot at goal because he staged and got a free for doing so, absolutely FA glory in that.

Mate I watched him get tagged out by James Harmes in an EF last year. Goes absolutely missing in finals.
He holds the AFL record of 12 clangers in a final , great player at mags creek maybe

Back