News 2019 Finals Tickets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The “From” price just indicates what the cheapest ticket in that category is (junior 4-14 y.o) not what all of them cost.

I just logged on and for a full paying adult, Cat 1, 2 and 3 seats are still the same price they were before. ($187 for cat 1 still).

Looks like Cat 4 and 5 might have come down a bit though. ($65)

can someone please tell me , if we win the premlim tomorrow, what day will the gf tickets ballot be done? ive got P1 guarantee but I didn't get paid so won't have funds till Monday -_-

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst thing is you don’t know how much your tickets will cost so you have to assume it will be Category 1 and allow $420 odd.

Then you have to multiply that by how many tickets you’re down for. Does make it tough until everyone pays up.

can someone please tell me , if we win the premlim tomorrow, what day will the gf tickets ballot be done? ive got P1 guarantee but I didn't get paid so won't have funds till Monday -_-

The ballot will be done Saturday night and the people should see their credit card charges on Sunday morning. You need to put cash into your account or you'd likely miss out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back