Game Day Richmond v Geelong, Preliminary Finals — Fri 20 Sep, 7:50PM AEST, MCG

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Funnily enough it's actually you guys who have been crying about whipping us. It was like your first root or something. Like you popped someones cherry for the first time.

Have a good evening champ. I will.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enormous respect for Graham. Cracked in with incredibly pain no doubt just to give us a rotation. Thats a team, we play with heart for each other.
Gearing up to be a hard luck story of the GF. Got a whole squad to choose from, given Tigers also in the VFL GF. Stack would be first in line. Plus concussion for Broad. So unlucky

Lynch was dominant in the first half when he was getting very little supply though.

Imagine if this was a smashing as predicted by many before the game?
He may very well have finished with 8 or more goals.

Yes lynch kept the tigers in it in the first half, but without the tigers dominating the clearances in that 3rd quarter especially, all of lynch’s efforts would have been for naught.
Sometimes midfielders are just as if not more valuable than big forwards.

And believe me, as a Carlton fan no one knows better than us just how valuable a great midfielder can be, especially one that carries his team on his back every week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just so bloody proud of my club tonight. Graham playing with one arm. Cotchin playing after duckwood try's to trip him with a bruised calf. Martin playing with a cork but still being super important, and Broad, gets concussed by throwing his body on the line. 21 points down, cats on fire and you could just see the leaders saying " no more" and the team as a whole dominates the last half.

Commiserations cats.

Was Ablett Snr at the game tonight? Someone told me he could have been but I don't think the Channel 7 cameras showed him in the stands... :think:

We saw more of Ablett snr than we did of jnr.

Am i being too soft and forgiving to think we had a genuine crack but in the end, tigers simply better?
Nup. I think you guys were great in the first half and didn't chuck it in.

Whether that's the pass mark or not internally is another thing but as a fan, sometimes you give it your all and you come up short. That's life.

Bad luck Gav. Selwood all class giving an interview after the match.

Set up for a pies Richmond GF and I hope it is

Reiwoldt absolute trash , praising him for his knock ons on the post game. One of about 5 worked.

Miers flopped round one vs pies as well, will be a hard one for him to shake for the rest of his career if he’s not careful

Back