Game Day Richmond v Geelong, Preliminary Finals — Fri 20 Sep, 7:50PM AEST, MCG

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I have people i know that are collingwood supporters that need to be shut up after last years prelim & I also remember the 1980 GF and it was sensational
I missed out on that due to being in my father's balls.

Still the best game of football i have ever watched
I'll probably have to get used to the idea of playing them in the GF. I imagine it would be a good match.

Patrick Dangerfield now 0-4 in prelims.

Bulldogs-esque numbers. Brad Johnson would surely have the record at 0-5. Thought Griffen was 0-5 too but missed 2017, Ward wasn’t playing in 2008 PF.

Leon Cameron is 0-3 as a player, 0-2 as a coach. Also lost his first four PFs as an assistant (08,09,10 WB, 11 Haw) but finally broke through in 2012 before leaving for GWS.

It was in the tackle then the good guys kept hitting him in the kidney thumps.

They went after him because he was causing trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Too bad, it's footy!
He will have to hit the gym hard in the off season and ensure those love taps don't effect his game in the years to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want Collingwood /Richmond GF 100%

Whats the point of winning a flag against a team that has no supporters and you cant hang sh!t on

Go Tigers

Yeah you’re like hawthorn fans, you go on more about your opponent than you do yourselves.
You have a win and don’t know how to enjoy the success properly.

Most teams supporters don’t worry about who they beat, they enjoy it 1st and hang crap later.
Hawks and Tigers are the worst ‘supporters’ around.

Was a great game, very tense. Geelong played very well in the first half and everything was going wrong for us.

Pretty happy that it was really a full team effort from us, so many guys I thought played well

A win over the pies would feel way better than a win over the giants, I've just never been big on hanging s**t on oppo supporters really. Also if we lost to the pies BF would be unbearable
nope because every club will be barracking for the giants, itll be like we won against the afl. fcuk pies hope giants smash em

Graham for Stack the only Tigers change for next week?
I’d have probably said Ross comes in. We haven’t played Stack in the middle too much. But I’m usually wrong on this stuff.
I reckon Ross is a better replacement for Graham, but Stack if fit you just know you can trust him on the big stage.
No shade to Ross (because he’s been great) but Stack is the guy who fits with our attitude this season the best. He doesn’t give up! Didn’t give up when he missed out on being drafted and hasn’t given up to return from his injury. He’s very talented and a guy who’d stand up in a big game so if he’s fit then I’d be selecting him to replace Graham even if he’s not a like for like. He’s also been a part of the journey and a reason why we are here to begin with

Back