Opinion Unpopular opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll go one further, any player who has played a senior game in the year should get a premiership medal
The suggestion is 15 games in the year. I think at least those involved in the finals campaign should get one. After all it's a team game, hate to see someone miss out after sacrificing their own bodies for the Team

The suggestion is 15 games in the year. I think at least those involved in the finals campaign should get one. After all it's a team game, hate to see someone miss out after sacrificing their own bodies for the Team
I think the NFL gives a set number of rings to the winning team and they choose how to distribute. I like that idea. Not sure how many to do though.

What about Bob Murphy or Alex Rance? Both have sacrificed their bodies for the team, and have been massive contributors behind the scenes but 3 and 1 games respectively.

What about Bob Murphy or Alex Rance? Both have sacrificed their bodies for the team, and have been massive contributors behind the scenes but 3 and 1 games respectively.
Absolutely, I wish Bob Murphy got one a champion of the game. At least Rance has a premiership medal

Grrrrrrr

might be a nice bloke but at no stage is Bob Murphy in the same league as Alex Rance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t care for that moment early in the season when Hawkins was right in front of goal yet gave it off to a young player for his first goal.

It’s not under 10s ffs, the kid can work for his first goal.

Ps I’m not against unselfish play or bringing younger players into the game, but when you’re in the bloody goslsquare, just kick the goal, the kid waltzing behind you can wait.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back