Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
Vinland Saga, a Viking’s anime. Pretty neat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep very happy they've turned the manga into an anime.

I'm currently watching Sakigake!! Otokojuku. It's about a school of delinquents trying to prove their manliness through different trials. It's pretty funny and is similar to Fist of the North Star.

How many here are still reading One Piece? Current Arc is amazing. Oda’s world building is unbelievable.

I will legitimately make my future kid(s) read this manga lol.
******* Drake.

Just finished watching the original Neon Genesis Evangelion on Netflix, and just finished The End Of Evangelion movie.

Talk about a ride.

No fly me to the moon credits means you did not get the true experience.

But yea, Evangelion is an experience like no other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No fly me to the moon credits means you did not get the true experience.

But yea, Evangelion is an experience like no other.

Yeah, people were upset Netflix didnt buy the rights to use the song.

Also upset about some different translating.

NeutralFan

All Australian
Feb 15, 2015
Somewhere, Probably
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, ATP
38 episodes into Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Already seen Death Note as my first anime watching with friends.
I've wanted to spend my time watching shows rather than play games all the time. Nothing on Netflix interests me so I got AnimeLab and think getting into more anime will help fill the void.

crafty_bernardo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
38 episodes into Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Already seen Death Note as my first anime watching with friends.
I've wanted to spend my time watching shows rather than play games all the time. Nothing on Netflix interests me so I got AnimeLab and think getting into more anime will help fill the void.

Black Lagoon and Cowboy Bebop are great available on Netflix if you haven’t already watched them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I havnt tried the brotherhood series yet, loved the first series though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back