Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan - Welcome to the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope to see a few of you down there to witness the birth of Buddy 2-0 at Marvel today. It feels amazing that “The Chosen one” will be a Bulldog in 2020!!

Does anybody know when The Batchelor is filmed? I am just concerned that when they ask J U-H to be The Batchelor as they obviously will, it does not interfere with his pre or in season duties.

I sure hope not! The game is at Ikon park.
Yep just realised that. Won’t be seeing Marra at his best if it’s bucketing down. Disappointed they’ve moved it from marvel.

#29 for Chargers is Finlay Macrae, brother of Jack. Keep and eye out for Noah Anderson’s disposal in the midfield today. For mine, he is drifting in my ratings. As a forward he is clean and damaging but his disposal under pressure in the midfield last week in the prelim was average at best. Numerous missed targets that are unbecoming of a potential Number 1 pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im very pleased to see that he is raw and skinny. Aint a man child like kieran collins, reece mackenzie, toyd etc.

Yeah he's super lanky so he's not just a huge dude beating up on kids. I did note that he's not particular big across the shoulders which is often indicative of how much muscle mass a person can comfortably put on before it starts negatively effecting ones body.

The Buddy comparisons don't make any sense. Marra's biggest strength is his contested marking whilst Buddy is hopeless at that.
Buddy main strength is his speed around the ground which what Marra has

Remove this Banner Ad

Back