Check Out My Stuff!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this thing still on?

Here's our new single "$10k". Hopefully you can relate to the feeling of just needing a bit of money to make all your problems go away (especially love problems).

oh s**t you're a legit muso!

kinda new band of mine we recorded a few things and just trying to get the whole gig thing going on
may as well see what you lot think of it

Of all the voices I expected to hear, I definitely didn't expect the one your singer has hahaha. Good upbeat stuff, I like it :)

How did you manage to get Harry in the track?! :O I like it man, I can hear a The Doors infuence which is definitely not a bad thing!

I am a lucky man. He's the coolest guy. The producer I worked with had done Harry's last album. Sent him the demos and he was keen to play. Was thrilled.

Anyone know of some good online lessons for piano/keyboard? Just got a midi keyboard and wouldn't mind some guidance, wondering if I actually have to relearn reading sheet music, hoping there's some sort of guitar tab type thing I can do.

What sort of keys are you looking to play? Do you currently play guitar?

I taught myself piano after playing guitar for roughly 5 odd years. The worst mistake I made was not getting my finger positioning correctly, but reckon one lesson with a proper teacher will set you on the right course and would say your time playing guitar will guide you down the right path.

Cool song! Will try and get down to the Gasoline Pony in a few weeks to catch your show (but all depends on whether I can stop catching all the diseases my daughter has been getting from daycare lately).

Thanks man! Good luck with that! Might need to go a little Howard Hughes to stay healthy!

images.jpeg-43.jpg

What sort of keys are you looking to play? Do you currently play guitar?

I taught myself piano after playing guitar for roughly 5 odd years. The worst mistake I made was not getting my finger positioning correctly, but reckon one lesson with a proper teacher will set you on the right course and would say your time playing guitar will guide you down the right path.

I've played guitar for about 15 years, I'm not that good, completely self taught, mainly focused on metal.

I got myself a AKAI LPK25 (below) to * around with on Garageband and wouldn't mind learning a few things. Youtubed a lesson on Fade to Black which Ive kind of got the intro but it's awkward and not sure how I'm going to learn stuff without learning how to read music (again). Maybe I'll see if someone knows a teacher, cheers

lpk25.jpg

I've played guitar for about 15 years, I'm not that good, completely self taught, mainly focused on metal.

I got myself a AKAI LPK25 (below) to **** around with on Garageband and wouldn't mind learning a few things. Youtubed a lesson on Fade to Black which Ive kind of got the intro but it's awkward and not sure how I'm going to learn stuff without learning how to read music (again). Maybe I'll see if someone knows a teacher, cheers

lpk25.jpg

Given the small scale and them likely not being weighted, would recommend looking at getting an electric piano with weighted/semi weighted keys if you're looking at playing songs on. Midi keyboards are good for synth stuff and sampling etc, but would probably recommend an actual keyboard or electric piano if you can. Obviously not always easy/affordable to get one, but good luck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check out my band:

Name: Morrie Beth

Lot of our songs sound quite different but i suppose we would fall in the indie/psych rock/pop

The only song that has proper mixing/mastering done is Funny Town.

http://triplejunearthed.com.au/Artists/View.aspx?artistid=60071

https://soundcloud.com/morriebeth

http://www.facebook.com/morriebeth?ref=ts&fref=ts

Appreciate any comments, cheers.

Haha wow. I just read this thread for the first time in ages, and forgot that I used to listen to your band all the time after you posted this!

I think you had a song called Splendid Time that I used to like. I can't find it on your pages now.

The next single off my upcoming album will be out next Friday. Harry James Angus absolutely shredded the keys on this one and we ended up layering about 5 or 6 sets of percussion. If you'd heard the demo then compared it to the end product, you'd truly get how much fun we had putting together the track.

Will Share it when it's out, but you can check out the preview here:

The next single off my upcoming album will be out next Friday. Harry James Angus absolutely shredded the keys on this one and we ended up layering about 5 or 6 sets of percussion. If you'd heard the demo then compared it to the end product, you'd truly get how much fun we had putting together the track.

Will Share it when it's out, but you can check out the preview here:

And the premiere is live!

I Can't Cry us out today and all the proceeds are going to Peanuts Wellbeing Sanctuary. They do an incredible job helping kids and animals, and during the fires they not only took in heaps of human and animal refugees, but were also volunteer firefighters and had many sleepless days fighting the flames to save their neighbours houses and animal habitats.

Footy related music? Music you can listen to before the footy? I got you!

Please show your support (for art and artists) during these difficult times. Like, share, subscribe. Every action helps. Thank you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back