Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"That's exactly what we want!.... If you're a Collingwood Supporter...."

Rinse and mother******* repeat ad nauseum.

Four times in the final 10 minutes they said “the ball is at the right end” or “the ball is at the correct end”.

Only twice did they say “if you’re a Pies fan.” They couldn’t even be bothered hiding it.

I don’t mind Collingwood, and their fans on here were exceptional to deal with last year, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say it brought me great joy to hear the Seven team get so shafted.

Next week for the Giants

IN - T. Greene, L. Whitfield, and possibly S. Coniglio and B. Delidio

Could be one hell of a grand final on our hands.

Deledio is a complete liability, no way i'd be dropping anyone to get him back in the team.

Four times in the final 10 minutes they said “the ball is at the right end” or “the ball is at the correct end”.

Only twice did they say “if you’re a Pies fan.” They couldn’t even be bothered hiding it.

I don’t mind Collingwood, and their fans on here were exceptional to deal with last year, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say it brought me great joy to hear the Seven team get so shafted.
They said the exact same thing during our gf

Look, going the early crow here a little bit - but I could easily see Collingwood entirely losing the plot next year after the last two seasons. That's soul-destroying stuff.

They scored 24 points with about 15 minutes to play in a home prelim. Grundy is elite, midfield is one of the best in the comp when switched on. My goodness does their forwardline suck though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hated the drafting concessions that GWS were given and there’s never been a side with so many high draft picks but they’ve been levelled by season after season of genuinely s**t injury luck

Good on them for making a GF because they’ve done it the hard way this year

Officially a giants supporter for the next week

I hated the drafting concessions that GWS were given and there’s never been a side with so many high draft picks but they’ve been levelled by season after season of genuinely s**t injury luck

Good on them for making a GF because they’ve done it the hard way this year

Officially a giants supporter for the next week

Giants to win a flag before Freo just so the fans can complain about what they were given upon foundation compared to GWS/us.

Please for the love of god make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back