Cunners Cunners, yeah nah, yeah yeah.

Remove this Banner Ad

* yes cunners it will look sick but didn’t mind the bald look.. happy it’s not a wig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Cunnington to rock new look hair in 2020
Most AFL players go under the knife to fix their shoulders or knees, however North Melbourne midfielder Ben Cunnington is having surgery to replace his thinning locks.
Fiona Byrne, Sunday Herald Sun
Subscriber only
|
September 21, 2019 7:23pm
Ben Cunnington and the team at Advanced Hair Studio as he undergoes treatment to replace his thinning locks. Picture: Advanced Hair/Supplied

Ben Cunnington and the team at Advanced Hair Studio as he undergoes treatment to replace his thinning locks. Picture: Advanced Hair/Supplie

similars

North Melbourne’s Ben Cunnington is hoping for a hair-raising beginning to the 2020 footy season.
The midfielder has started treatment with Advanced Hair Studio to rid himself his thinning locks and replace them with a luxurious thatch.
Ben Cunnington is having a hair transplantation at Advanced Hair. Picture: Supplied

Ben Cunnington is having a hair transplantation at Advanced Hair. Picture: Supplied
After laser treatment in August, Cunnington underwent surgery on his scalp a fortnight ago. His hirsute transformation is being achieved by the Advanced Laser and PRP Therapy program and he will be ready to reveal his new locks in March at the kick off to the footy season.
Ben Cunnington has battled with his hairline for a number of seasons.
Ben Cunnington has battled with his hairline for a number of seasons.
The midfielder has started treatment to replace his thinning locks.

The midfielder has started treatment to replace his thinning locks.
“I knew a few people who had started to lose their hair and turned things around with Advanced Hair Studio,” Cunnington said.
“So when it started happening to me I knew exactly who to turn to.”

He joins fellow sportsmen Shane Warne, Brendon Goddard and Graham Gooch in the Advanced Hair Studio team.

“Ben is a brilliant player and now will have a brilliant head of hair to brandish on the field,” said Advanced Hair’s Carl Howell.

If you’d asked me to name a balding fella least likely to yeah yeah....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back