Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meanwhile, some Freo hack named purplearmy is inexplicably trolling Collingwood matchday board for his near-goal. It's going really well for him.

I can guarantee you that myself and most Freo fans are fully behind GWS next week. Hope they win it all and smash Richmond. Toby Greene winning the Norm Smith would be great too.
We don't care for your hopes and dreams girlfriend.

A team losing by under a goal in a Prelim or Grand Final should now be rephrased as "Done a Mayne" given how many times he has been there and lost.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

received_462027524393839.jpeg
FB_IMG_1569060027096.jpg

giphy.gif

Who is this legend in the bottom left?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just spent the day roofing my deck (not a euphemism) and come in to see this s**t and all the bad memories come back. Now I'm going to have to drink extra beer to forget.
You’re welcome

This is just a numbers game with too many concessions gifted to a start up team with no supporters. Its not good for football. I was shocked by the absolute class you guys demonstrated last year and wanted you to win today. That's in stark contrast to Richmond and Geelong supporters who dont get it. GWS dont have supporters and thst is a black mark for next weekend. Sad.

I'll bring this back to the west coast board because i don't want to ever post on the pies board, but...

are you you farking serious? GWS got a nice pile of concessions when they first started, but half of those players are gone & arguably the best one is at collingwood.

You can go farming for likes on the pies board as much as you like, but fact of the matter is they lost to a GWS side without coniglio, whitfield & greene. That's arguably more than nicnat, shep & gaff (who doesn't count, because he did that to himself), and without a doubt that's more impressive than us in 92.

How do you expect a new team in the AFL to do it? Just lose forever like freo?

I'll bring this back to the west coast board because i don't want to ever post on the pies board, but...

are you you farking serious? GWS got a nice pile of concessions when they first started, but half of those players are gone & arguably the best one is at collingwood.

You can go farming for likes on the pies board as much as you like, but fact of the matter is they lost to a GWS side without coniglio, whitfield & greene. That's arguably more than nicnat, shep & gaff (who doesn't count, because he did that to himself), and without a doubt that's more impressive than us in 92.

How do you expect a new team in the AFL to do it? Just lose forever like freo?
GWS is an ice castle in the desert and will roll into a GF with 5,000 people caring one way or another. The AFL has built this thing that is no more than a scalped list built entirely elsewhere. What a laugh it will be if they win and there are crickets at the post game. Having said that I still have a slight preference for this team than the VFL home ground since the bye Richmond. And * off with your attitude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back