Houli’s hit off the ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Houli gets off...he is a Muslim the racist card gets played . AFL not going anywhere near that one. Houli made high contact..nothing in it that is what plenty said about the Hawkins hit after Schofield took his dive. What a Cluster F%$#k

Miers was standing the mark, Houli went to run past into space, Miers stepped to his right to engage to
the chest, Houli brushed him off with a forearm to the neck the dreadlocks cushioned the blow. At least
they looked at it, but the commentators saying get up you cannot do that in a final is what annoyed
me, Miers was then booed every time he went near it from then on which was poor. I like Houli I am
glad he can play next week, but being a "Good Bloke" is not a defence, insufficient force is.
The media drive the AFL mrp

Had flog BT been yelling about the outrage of being hit like that guaranteed result different

Good old news.com.au headline going on about the “double standards” at play & referencing Greene’s suspension for being a weak, dirty player.

Completely different circumstances & absolutely nothing in what Houli did, I think Miers would have felt more impact when he went to ground
Nothing in what he did....HELLO he made contact..Low Impact Sure.. High Definitely. 1 Week. But not going to happen because AFL is a Corrupt organisation.

Houli gets off...he is a Muslim the racist card gets played . AFL not going anywhere near that one. Houli made high contact..nothing in it that is what plenty said about the Hawkins hit after Schofield took his dive. What a Cluster F%$#k
I think you're the only one who has brought up his religion. Maybe you're playing the racist card.

I think you're the only one who has brought up his religion. Maybe you're playing the racist card.
If you got the point the thing is Muslim is not a race...but you obviously not too sharp. Fact is he made high contact you cannot dispute that.

If you got the point the thing is Muslim is not a race...but you obviously not too sharp. Fact is he made high contact you cannot dispute that.
See that quote at the top... who first mentioned Muslim and racist?

Myer's is a place you go shopping.
Myer's is not a place you go shopping. Myer is a place you go shopping. You're obviously not that sharp.

Last edited:
Myer's is not a place you go shopping. Myer is a place you go shopping. You're obviously not that sharp.
Myer is. therefor Myer's...originally owned by the Jewish Myer Family...you cant say as you did Myer's is coz that is Myer is is...Get it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing in what he did....HELLO he made contact..Low Impact Sure.. High Definitely. 1 Week. But not going to happen because AFL is a Corrupt organisation.

Except it WASN'T low impact. It was insufficient force.

BS it was low impact and high...did not need to go anywhere near Geelong Player.
No need because Houli was already in open space! Straight after Houli elbows Miers to the head he is sticking his arm out: "Yeah, thats what I'm doing! Trying to get open. Even though I already was."

I was looking at the AFL site just prior to the MRP cover up. Hilarious. "Miers falls down after bump with Houli." "Houli looking for open space"
Five minutes later, the MRP come back with almost verbatim excuse to let Houli off.

Should have been a free, and the elbow to the head should have got a fine. If the umpire had done his job, this wouldn't be an issue. The head is sancrosanct, remember? Oh, when it suits them, of course.

No need because Houli was already in open space! Straight after Houli elbows Miers to the head he is sticking his arm out: "Yeah, thats what I'm doing! Trying to get open. Even though I already was."

I was looking at the AFL site just prior to the MRP cover up. Hilarious. "Miers falls down after bump with Houli." "Houli looking for open space"
Five minutes later, the MRP come back with almost verbatim excuse to let Houli off.

Should have been a free, and the elbow to the head should have got a fine. If the umpire had done his job, this wouldn't be an issue. The head is sancrosanct, remember? Oh, when it suits them, of course.
“Da hed is sacrosanct!”
“Every other teem was staging!”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back