Game Day Collingwood v GWS Giants - Preliminary Finals — Sat 21 Sep, 4:35PM AEST, MCG

Who will Win?

• Collingwood by 30+ pts

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Collingwood 10-30

Votes: 48 37.2%
  • Collingwood by <10

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • GWS Giants by <10

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • GWS Giants by 10-30

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • GWS Giants by 30+

Votes: 11 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh, This seems to be some urban legend that has sprung up, moments after the full time whistle.

It’s gone viral!

Mate seriously how do you win the free kick count 24-17 and lose the game. Clearly the umps

Still spouting BS I see GG.
Gave up on your fake ID to troll - I see it got suspended.
We didn't cheat the cap btw....or get COLA..or academies...or preferrential picks...or zones....or other sides paying our debts...

Anyway, enjoy your win. Must be nice to win a Prelim for a change. Giants played well but got a bit of help too.
Don't think a blatant throw (like against brisbane) or poor umpiring (like today) will get you a win over the Tiges - but you never know.
Gotta be in it to win it.
Looking forward to the grub trying it on with dusty.
Hopefully you'll make some money so that the AFL don't have to tax my club to pay for yours, your QC's, and Tobys fines this year and next.
Proud of my team - and the brand of footballl of they play.

What fake id?

Keep on sooking. Should of one with the umps, our outs and the home crowd. But nada.

I don’t know mate, he must have said something right at the third change to get his guys up enough. 4 points is very very close, and a big call to make the deer in headlights comment.

I’d probably be questioning the players more so. Not much more Bucks can do.

You are probably right, however he seems to come up second a lot, it is also the history of the club, it is ingrained in the club.

they have an amazing record of coming second.

maybe they were already thinking about next week, almost everyone i know thought they were a shoe in

General General General , you are no Luke Hodge... General, I am very whiney I could be a female dog too, not sure, but I do not like, as you can tell ,the way manipulation and money has created and helped a plastic invention, that will play in a traditional grand final.

When the week would have been magnificent in Melbourne and I am going to Melbourne to try to enjoy the week and the GF, no I'm not going to the game brother, I am going home to my base where I came from.
The Giants making the GF has left me dead , because they mean nothing , they are a Mclachlan and Demetriou money invention like GC17, we have Swans with history and Lions with history in NSW & QLD, we did not need two new inventions. I've told you this before.

Now maybe they will survive, but they a "nothings" as far as I'm concerned because they add nothing to the AFL, but one a failure and one helped to where it got.
I know you'll have all the answers and retorts , but I'd rather have seen money by the millions thrown at Tasmania ,and at the NT.

THE AFL ONLY SAW DOLLAR SIGNS IN Gold Coast, God knows what they saw in Western Sydney, just population numbers I guess , who they thought would flood to the games , hah!
No mate when your guys go through your down times like all clubs have to, you 'll be at the game with about 7 of your mates, the rest will be at the soccer or Rugby or boccie.

I have seen our Australian Rules ruined by expansion by rule changing , bad umpiring , umpires running the game.

Lack of skill level in some! A player pool, that cannot fill 18 clubs with top elites! And if your creation wins next week , my sadness will be that you don't belong and you were a built entity forTV rights!
Now you reckon this post is heavy , try the one before this,heh heh. But mate, its only a game, or is it more than a game?. Let the games begin!
Dude stare at this...@... it’s trippy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That game was remarkable... credit to both teams for serving up a classic!!

Feel for all you Collingwood fans out there, congrats on a great season but GWS were going to beat anyone today. They were relentless and hope they continue their run next weekend.

General General General , you are no Luke Hodge... General, I am very whiney I could be a female dog too, not sure, but I do not like, as you can tell ,the way manipulation and money has created and helped a plastic invention, that will play in a traditional grand final.

When the week would have been magnificent in Melbourne and I am going to Melbourne to try to enjoy the week and the GF, no I'm not going to the game brother, I am going home to my base where I came from.
The Giants making the GF has left me dead , because they mean nothing , they are a Mclachlan and Demetriou money invention like GC17, we have Swans with history and Lions with history in NSW & QLD, we did not need two new inventions. I've told you this before.

Now maybe they will survive, but they a "nothings" as far as I'm concerned because they add nothing to the AFL, but one a failure and one helped to where it got.
I know you'll have all the answers and retorts , but I'd rather have seen money by the millions thrown at Tasmania ,and at the NT.

THE AFL ONLY SAW DOLLAR SIGNS IN Gold Coast, God knows what they saw in Western Sydney, just population numbers I guess , who they thought would flood to the games , hah!
No mate when your guys go through your down times like all clubs have to, you 'll be at the game with about 7 of your mates, the rest will be at the soccer or Rugby or boccie.

I have seen our Australian Rules ruined by expansion by rule changing , bad umpiring , umpires running the game.

Lack of skill level in some! A player pool, that cannot fill 18 clubs with top elites! And if your creation wins next week , my sadness will be that you don't belong and you were a built entity forTV rights!
Now you reckon this post is heavy , try the one before this,heh heh. But mate, its only a game, or is it more than a game?. Let the games begin!
Wow. Start drinking. If you are already drinling drink more.

I hope Chwis Scott took note of Buckley’s presser - all class

Last nights press conference he stated

"Richmond have been the best team in the last 3 years"
"Its a credit to Richmond to overcome their difficulties that they faced during the year"
"Richmond deserve to be in the position they are in"

I understand why hes an unpopular coach, but its inaccurate to suggest that any of these responses lacked class. He doesn't help himself with some idiotic comments, but i thought he handled himself well in last nights press conference.

All the best for the granny.

In the wet, incredibly high stakes and pressure, not sure how anyone could realistically expect anything else.

For me, it was a great game because it had the most important ingredient, tension. I am completely neutral, but was literally on the edge of my couch for 3 hours.

Definitely not free flowing, but I thought it was a great game for other reasons.

Me too, thought it was an absolute cracker!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You are probably right, however he seems to come up second a lot, it is also the history of the club, it is ingrained in the club.

they have an amazing record of coming second.

maybe they were already thinking about next week, almost everyone i know thought they were a shoe in
I think people are probably forgetting how good GWS are, and how much finals experience they’ve had. I get that Collingwood made a GF last year, but the Giants have been up for a very long time.

As for Collingwood? They’ve definitely lost some big games, but I don’t think that’s on Buckley. He seems to have a special bond with the group.

Back