Scary_Foot_9

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 16, 2013
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Cubs, Leafs, Ravens
Pathetic. The thought police are on patrol.

Jesus.

You can think or say whatever you want just stop posting in this terrible jinx of a thread ensuring Toby stands triumphant with the premiership cup next Saturday.

This thing is the definition of hoisted by our own paterd

Pathetic. The thought police are on patrol.
Correct. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Or go barrack for GWS - by God they need all the supporters they can get.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Cameron will do what Beveridge honorably didn’t - deny some of those young hard-working soldiers, who won him a prelim, their chance to experience a GF/flag, by replacing them with Grubby, Whitfield and others.

As he should. His duty is to field his best possible side on grand final day not honourably reward expendable foot soldiers.

SonOfScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2002
Bay 18 L3
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bruins, Ice, Aces
Still chance he suffers a career ending injury at training, I suppose. Otherwise, thread title has not aged very well at all.

What a campaigner.

Triple Baileys

Club Legend
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Jesus.

You can think or say whatever you want just stop posting in this terrible jinx of a thread ensuring Toby stands triumphant with the premiership cup next Saturday.

This thing is the definition of hoisted by our own paterd

Superstitious. But yeah, I think your right about that scumbag Greene, the AFL House Team looks like the goods.

This is the best thread I've seen in my 18 years here. I shall miss it. Hate is so powerfully medicinal. Eff you, Toby! I feel better now. :)

This is the best thread I've seen in my 18 years here. I shall miss it. Hate is so powerfully medicinal. Eff you, Toby! I feel better now. :)
Pleased to see some people get it. There are too many literalists ready to take the fun and the outrage out of footy.

Pleased to see some people get it. There are too many literalists ready to take the fun and the outrage out of footy.
I'm actually contemplating supporting Toby and the Plastics on Saturday now that reality has set in. Why? Because I remember my first summer back here, 2017-18, after Richmond won. It was almost unbearable as Whoyagot says in his post above. At least if GWS wins, there will be nothing left here in Melbourne to put up with after a day or so. I do not know any Melburnian who supports them. On the other hand, my chemist will still have his Richmond balloons and streamers in his window until Christmas like two years ago and my good friend would be crapping on about how proud she is about Richmond and their loyal supporters until, well, forever. The lesser of two evils is so hard to choose this year. It was so much easier being 10000 miles away when teams like Essendon and Geelong won.

who_let_the_dogs_out

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Unless its raining and becomes a scrap fest I just cant see the Tigers rolling over.

Seeing them lose a GF might be the ultimate long game

I'm actually contemplating supporting Toby and the Plastics on Saturday now that reality has set in. Why? Because I remember my first summer back here, 2017-18, after Richmond won. It was almost unbearable as Whoyagot says in his post above. At least if GWS wins, there will be nothing left here in Melbourne to put up with after a day or so. I do not know any Melburnian who supports them. On the other hand, my chemist will still have his Richmond balloons and streamers in his window until Christmas like two years ago and my good friend would be crapping on about how proud she is about Richmond and their loyal supporters until, well, forever. The lesser of two evils is so hard to choose this year. It was so much easier being 10000 miles away when teams like Essendon and Geelong won.
Different up here. A lot of rusted-on velcroed-on GWS supporters because they play 3 games a year here and have "Canberra" on the collar of their jumper.

However it would be nothing like the Richmond triumphalism in Melbourne. The orange people here would have forgotten about it by November.

However if the Raiders were to win the NRL flag ...

This thread has really come back to bite us.

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Disagree. Overall it's been very therapeutic.

Only the thread title has been wrong (and then only slightly) but the main points made are as valid now as they were when posted. No fault of ours that the MRO, tribunal etc are a chaotic inscrutable rabble.

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I will be greene with envy if the plastics win the flag but I think they will lose by 80 points. I would love if one of dusty's don't argues re-arranges the GWS number 4's face but on second thoughts it may improve his looks. I do not think I have hated an opposition player more than this bloke in the 50 plus years I have been following the dogs.

Back