Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
The report adds that Walsh told Webster that he's "the world guard" in the league, but the Breakers owner refutes those claims.

"Those words never came out of my mouth, and of course they didn't come out of my mouth sitting next to Corey Webster," he told Radio Sport.

"What I said - to his agents - was statistically he was the worst starting two-guard in the league last year. I believe in Corey, and I've told him as much."

Oh man. I wonder why he wants to leave.

Antonio Conte

Team Captain
Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Man City
36ers management tragic.
how did they go from:
shorter, sobey, creek, childress, johnson, moore, hodgson, deng, drmic to the team they have now?

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
36ers management tragic.
how did they go from:
shorter, sobey, creek, childress, johnson, moore, hodgson, deng, drmic to the team they have now?
Lowballing players and not letting guys chase opportunities overseas without punishing them. Randle left because they lowballed him. Sobey was basically told to pay his contract back of what he was owed and the euro clubs to pay a transfer fees. Which usually if NBL players are offered that they hesitantly let them chase those options

Can't say wildcats operate differently as they do lowball players quite often but look after them outside. As in find them apprenticeships/opportunities outside basketball.

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
Lowballing players and not letting guys chase opportunities overseas without punishing them. Randle left because they lowballed him. Sobey was basically told to pay his contract back of what he was owed and the euro clubs to pay a transfer fees. Which usually if NBL players are offered that they hesitantly let them chase those options

Can't say wildcats operate differently as they do lowball players quite often but look after them outside. As in find them apprenticeships/opportunities outside basketball.

Two words. Stephen Trigg

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Watched a couple preseason games and already sick of the commentators blabbing on about how the draft prospects are coming to a physical league and they’ll have targets on their back... from what I have seen of Lamelo and Hampton they will both have great seasons

Watched a couple preseason games and already sick of the commentators blabbing on about how the draft prospects are coming to a physical league and they’ll have targets on their back... from what I have seen of Lamelo and Hampton they will both have great seasons
our commentators are terrible

Antonio Conte

Team Captain
Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Man City
prediction
1) melbourne
2) sydney
3) perth
4) new zealand

5) brisbane
6) illawarra
7) adelaide
8) south east melbourne
9) cairns

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker

They got no cash to pay people.
Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back