Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potentially Mumford's last game - so come next Saturday he may play like there is no tomorrow

Giants are a big chance vs the tigers. If anything how fragile the tigers looked Friday night they are susceptible.

Giants are going go bring back Greene, Whitfield.

& some rumours they might take a risk on coniglio

They definitely have enough to ruffle the tigers I feel came down to Geelong and won this season.

Tigers will go up as an unbackable favourite I assume I'm on the giants for a huge upset

Watching the GWS/Collingwood game. Wowee! What a 3rd quarter from the Giants.

They don't seem overawed at all - not by the crowd, not by the occasion.

Hope Mumford comes out breathing fire next week. Toby Greene will have his claws sharpened, I'm sure.
And not by the AFL or MRP either they will not be intimidated,they come out and have there honest say and it's refreshing.None of this bullshit that comes from some Victorian clubs like we except the decision and move on BS.

Since our last premiership in 2011 every GF has seen an interstate team play a Victorian team. This year will make it 8 years straight. I long for a GF with 2 powerhouse Victorian teams involved. This interstate stuff isn't as exciting.

For mine two best sides made Grandfinal so from a football perspective it's the best matchup.

Personally I don't mind just like good football Victorian sides taken home 6 of the last 8.

Better than the run in Brisbane lions era and around 2000-2006

6 interstate flags in a row !

But for the overall interest in this grand final it's going to be underwhelming it's only really will Richmond choke it up being a raging favourite.

I think the giants can upset them

1.36 v 3.30.

Pretty standard early odds almost identical to Geelong game. The line is 18.5 which is the standard win by 4 goals metric Richmond or Collingwood cop at the G.

Pretty confident Midweek Richmond will go out to $1.50 giants might tighten into around 3 when the team's come out around thursday.

A actually feel Richmond were pretty banged up after the Geelong game and they had to put in a really long run to get into the top 4.

The guys they will lose probably J.Graham and to a much lesser extent perhaps broad won't make a difference. But Cotchin looked sore and so did Martin in patches.

Feels a bit like the doggies run a few years back the giants to me I really think they could ruffle the tigers.

Grand finals always piss poor betting games.

I might have a nibble at

Gws. ( line )
Danger ( brownlow)
Kelly / nick haynes for ( norm smith )

Good evening Frank.

You might be wondering why your overnight PM has ended up in a public thread. Well, it’s funny how justice works eh?

So, while I too am a disciple of the ‘bag of dicks’ school of justice - which, I might add, I heartily invite you to chow down on at this point in time, bon appetite - I am also a devoted adhearant of the public justice philosophy. Think here: public lynchings, guillotining and, in this case, petty humiliation.

So enjoy the big ol’ bag of dicks Frank. And long may #LOLlingwood find new and hilarious ways to choke in September. :thumbsu:
I have no dog in this fight.. other than to add..

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Well played catempire

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look like he was crying when he was leaving

Glourious
Geelong PF loss... what Geelong PF loss .. no clear recollection your worship..
but it’s certainly blocked by the thought of eddie’s head acting like a watermellon that has just had the 2243rd rubber band placed around it .

Glorious ..

Go Catters

They will be smashing Richmond players.
Mummy’s last game. You think he’s gonna GAF about a 14 week suspension that he’ll never serve.
They will need a tractor to dig out whom ever he clouts - it will be big.

I’m actually scared to see what happens

Go Catters

😂

There was “insufficient evidence” to overturn a controversial Collingwood goal in the final quarter of Saturday’s preliminary final, according to the AFL.

The league has backed the AFL Review Centre’s call to allow Josh Thomas’ goal, despite it appearing to be touched by one of GWS’ Heath Shaw or Lachie Keeffe.

They'll back any decision no matter how wrong it clearly is.
The AFL WILL NEVER admit to fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back