Post your goo for GWS here

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s face it no one wants a shitmond or colonwood premiership and as much fun as A Cut Above melts at a scats premiership would be, no one wants that methpit of a “city” to be successful.

That leaves one option: get around Gil’s felafel eating lovechild people!!!

Post your gooey love of GWYES below.

A80D2B49-ACB8-4395-8999-2D81F80A1B1A.gif

images

It must be hard playing for a souless franchise when the other clubs have over 100 years of history and tens of thousands of real supporters.

It must be hard playing for a souless franchise when the other clubs have over 100 years of history and tens of thousands of real supporters.

They're all rugby fans at heart anyway. Embarrassing the only reason/purpose for the clubs formation and existence is to be a money machine

Last edited:
I feel a lot better about this Saturday with zackah on board the Giants. Please start a thread asking if they’ll lose another game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How could you not Love Gills favourite team Without a Salary cap

The more success GWS has, the more the TV rights are worth, the more Gill makes in bonuses, whats not to love about that ?

Go Gill's Ambassadors

Post your gooey love of GWYES below.

Even thought they're playing my team, how could I not want this well-deserving fellow to get everything he wants after the underprivileged life he's had. Just makes my heart sing to think about GWS making his wish come true

gilopolo.jpg KYG2.jpg KYG.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back