List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong draft next year apparently and almost guaranteed that these two won’t be anywhere near the top. Bidding on 2nd rounders is dumb so why use points if you don’t have to?
I've heard the exact opposite, next years draft is worse than this years which isn't real strong after the top end.

Are we not delisting anyone this year?
Or does it all depend on who we nab in the trade period? We must be looking at midfield, KPD depth as well as the big fish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bennell getting himself in the media commenting on relevant topics. Seems a real push to get to a third club. Maybe a bit desperate to still make it at AFL level but also can look at it as a real desire to commit and get his body right. At no risk to recruit he is certainly worth a chance, I hope this is one rumour that has some legs (pun intended) would like to see him a chance at the Swans.

I'm late, but you can't read anything into Woosha's comments. Daniher hasn't publicly asked for a trade so there's nothing he can say other than he's a contracted player and will be there next year.

And by "holding all the cards" he's referring to the fact that we may have some interest, but again until Daniher asks for a trade, they have 100% of the leverage.

If he eventually does so, that changes things dramatically.

Sorry to be that guy but can the Mills chat be re-routed to the Callum Mills thread? I came on here on a quiet Sunday arvo to read more about us trading for Daniher, Crouch, and Constable while keeping both Paps and Jones.
I've downloaded a chrome extension where you can filter(ignore) forum posts by a keyword . "mills" "Mitchell "
This thread is currently 17 pages only.

In an attempt to get this train back on the tracks... how about a hypothetical... let's say our big fish was Crouch rather than Daniher. How would we get him to the club?

If Essendon's insistence that Daniher is staying put is legitimate, then no reason our insistence that Papley's staying put isn't just as legitimate. So if the Daniher/Papley scenario was scratched, which meant we didn't have Carlton's top 10 pick to offer, and we didn't offer up our pick 6... how do we get Crouch?

In an attempt to get this train back on the tracks... how about a hypothetical... let's say our big fish was Crouch rather than Daniher. How would we get him to the club?

If Essendon's insistence that Daniher is staying put is legitimate, then no reason our insistence that Papley's staying put isn't just as legitimate. So if the Daniher/Papley scenario was scratched, which meant we didn't have Carlton's top 10 pick to offer, and we didn't offer up our pick 6... how do we get Crouch?
Start with understanding what he wants from Crows.
Which is a 5 yr deal
Then what do the Ctows want. Draft picks or players or s combo?

I’m honestly not sure they actually know what they want right now.

Rather not bother there’s better targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back