2nds 2019 SANFL Grand Final- Port Adelaide v Glenelg 3pm Sunday 22/9

Remove this Banner Ad

Would Port get fined for walking off the ground and not sticking around for the ceremony? Or at least tell the SANFL during the losing captains speech to gagf

Woodcock just dragged down by Gould without the ball.

I hope we don't draft Gould, everything he does seems to be based around getting away with cheating. Thats not going to happen if he plays for Port in the AFL.

And so it is. The SANFL dream of keeping the two AFL reserves sides away from the SANFL flags while also controlling, destabilising and destroying their efforts on the national stage through ridiculous rules, underhanded influence and roadblocks.

You were never going to get a fair shake at it today no matter what.

Just put a fork in SA football already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait until we build The Soup Kitchen For Wayward Toughs of Semaphore™ with money originally earmarked for our football department 🤪

It will be watery soup though

Woodcock just dragged down by Gould without the ball.

I hope we don't draft Gould, everything he does seems to be based around getting away with cheating. Thats not going to happen if he plays for Port in the AFL.
Yeah, to some extent that hampered Lycett this year too. Didn't get away with anything like what he would have done at WCE

And so it is. The SANFL dream of keeping the two AFL reserves sides away from the SANFL flags while also controlling, destabilising and destroying their efforts on the national stage through ridiculous rules, underhanded influence and roadblocks.

You were never going to get a fair shake at it today no matter what.

Just put a fork in SA football already.
Which is why I was hoping your reserves made it. Screw job was always on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back