List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any rumours about papley not being happy with the club or anyone in it?

i heard he was shitty they threw his guernsey into with his whites, apparently ended up with some slight pinkish stains on his delicates

Bailey Williams at the Dogs signed a 2 year contract which will disappoint at least 1 poster here!

Logging off now

I'll see you all again in 2020

I am sure we will. But once Jones says where he wants to go, as he is uncontracted I wouldn’t be expecting to get it.

yep

and he will say trade me there or ill go there in the preseason draft anyway

saints have a high pick and he will just chuck a price on his head or whatever

My preference is to build from the draft. I don’t care too much about trading this year- hit the top end of the draft hard this season
My guess is Swans are chasing 2 more picks inside the the first 12...preferably 2 together, ie 3,4 or 4,5. So 3 in the first dozen or so.

Last edited:
I'm late, but you can't read anything into Woosha's comments. Daniher hasn't publicly asked for a trade so there's nothing he can say other than he's a contracted player and will be there next year.

And by "holding all the cards" he's referring to the fact that we may have some interest, but again until Daniher asks for a trade, they have 100% of the leverage.

If he eventually does so, that changes things dramatically.

When someone states they are holding all the cards they are actually exposing their hand. They are in fear of losing him and showing a bit of false bravado.

It seems like he's inferring that he's not happy at Sydney, rather than going on solid info. If he had info, he'd state it.

perish the thought that he would make that giant leap

maybe if he had something even minor like say Papley was absent from the skilton medal etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant keep losing best 22 players for 2nd-3rd round picks tho, deal is crap gotta hold firm.

Saints owe us after we gave them Membrey and Hanners for nothing.

I agree in principal.

Rather not let him go through to the PSD and get nothing though... and I also wouldn’t want our stubbornness compromising our trade period if we need a deal to happen for other trades...

Not sure how much sentimentality there will be for what the “owe” us.

I agree in principal.

Rather not let him go through to the PSD and get nothing though... and I also wouldn’t want our stubbornness compromising our trade period if we need a deal to happen for other trades...

Not sure how much sentimentality there will be for what the “owe” us.

We delisted Membrey so he could get to Saints right away and start their preseason.

My guess is Swans are chasing 2 more picks inside the the first 12...preferably 2 together, ie 3,4 or 4,5. So 3 in the first dozen or so.

Unless we trade our future first that is the epitome of optimism having that many this season

We delisted Membrey so he could get to Saints right away and start their preseason.

Saints also had the first selection in the preseason draft after receiving the spoon. Could have taken him for nothing anyway.

In any case just because we did that doesn’t mean they’ll do us a solid and pay more than they need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back