EPL Matchday 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointing result in the end, we did more than enough to get a result out of that game. Just the basics letting us down once again.

I was worried they pull us apart, but we showed we arent far off being a good side.

Tomori has done a smash and grab on that starting CB spot. Looks like a gun in the making.
Chelsea fans have to realise that they are in a state of rebuilding have faith in Lampard as he's played some great young players and shown faith in them, so the faith should be repaid in him.

Chelsea fans have to realise that they are in a state of rebuilding have faith in Lampard as he's played some great young players and shown faith in them, so the faith should be repaid in him.
Haha i dont think we already know that?

Trust me there're Chelsea fans around here who feel Frank should be sacked.
No theres not, maybe twitter trolls.

Post me a post of a fan around here who wants him gone.

I've not seen one post like that on here or the other Chelsea forum i post on.

A positive loss if there is such a thing. Love how we are still taking it to teams such as Liverpool. Sucks to see Alonso costing us goals again though.

No theres not, maybe twitter trolls.

Post me a post of a fan around here who wants him gone.

I've not seen one post like that on here or the other Chelsea forum i post on.
I meant here in Essex, England.

Going rather pear shaped for them so far this season considering pre season expectations.

Cant even blame EL yet, they have played one tie only so far against a minnow and also got done.
Uh they've played several Europa games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone explain this please?

View attachment 751351
Sure.

Frank Lampard joined Chelsea in 2001 and went on to become probably the best player in the club's history. As a midfielder, he broke the goal scoring record at the club. While playing at Chelsea, he received the nickname Super Frank.

In 2019, a few years after departing the club as a player, Frank was appointed as the club's manager. The banner is a sign of support for him which harkens back to his career as a player at Chelsea.

Frustrating loss. That’s twice this season we’ve outplayed or had chances to get results against Liverpool. Need to take those ones at home because you know the return leg won’t be as close..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back