Game Day 2019 Brownlow- Us & the rest

For me the winner can be found on the corner of I don't care Street and flawed award Boulevard.

The AFLPA MVP is also compromised but is a better indicator of the best player in the league.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Tim Watson and Nick Riewoldt have given their predictions heading into tonight’s Brownlow Medal count. It is expected to be one of the most hotly contested Brownlow’s in recent years, with Patrick Dangerfield, Lachie Neale, Marcus Bontempelli, Nathan Fyfe and Patrick Cripps the betting favourites.

Riewoldt believes the Geelong star will bring it home. “I think Dangerfield will win it,” he told SEN Breakfast.

“Lachie Neale is the other one. He’s a vote poller and he’s had a prolific year up there.”

As for Watson, he’s going with the gun Bulldog. “I’m sitting with Bontempelli,” he said. “I’m thinking Dangerfield and Bontempelli may actually tie for the Brownlow.”

The Brownlow gets underway at 8:20pm AEST tonight.

Mar 25, 2002
37° 70' 12"
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tim Watson and Nick Riewoldt have given their predictions heading into tonight’s Brownlow Medal count. It is expected to be one of the most hotly contested Brownlow’s in recent years, with Patrick Dangerfield, Lachie Neale, Marcus Bontempelli, Nathan Fyfe and Patrick Cripps the betting favourites.

Riewoldt believes the Geelong star will bring it home. “I think Dangerfield will win it,” he told SEN Breakfast.

“Lachie Neale is the other one. He’s a vote poller and he’s had a prolific year up there.”

As for Watson, he’s going with the gun Bulldog. “I’m sitting with Bontempelli,” he said. “I’m thinking Dangerfield and Bontempelli may actually tie for the Brownlow.”

The Brownlow gets underway at 8:20pm AEST tonight.

Well there you go, I thought Bont was a dark horse, what would I know

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Well there you go, I thought Bont was a dark horse, what would I know

I reckon the ball magnets (Macrae & Dunkley) will take votes away from him.

Dangerfield will lose votes to Kelly.

However, it's just another popularity award, so who knows how it will really work out?

Winner: Cripps 25 votes
Dark Horse: Dunkley
NMFC: Cunners.

Though according to Rad Roo, Cunners is not much chop as a midfielder, so why would the umpires award him votes?

Not that I will be taking much notice. The whole shebang is a total bore fest

Back