Rumour Roughie got on the Charls Saturday night.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
are you serious?
It was most likely a tampon.
What a joke of a response.
Your just looking to bring someone down.
How often are friends subtly handing each other tampons like that? Much more likely to be coke than a tampon (I'm not even saying it's coke but more likely than this ridiculous alternative).

Has to be nothing in it regardless. Why not drop it off outside, at a club/pub etc. Does look suss though...

are you serious?
It was most likely a tampon.
What a joke of a response.
Your just looking to bring someone down.
Are you serious?
A joke of a response? You're a tosser
I couldn't give a **** what it was
Imo it looks suss, I'm not trying to bring her down, she's an adult she can snort/insert whatever the **** she wants. Get over yourself

Brett C

Club Legend
Oct 11, 2014
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Manchester United
Are you serious?
A joke of a response? You're a tosser
I couldn't give a **** what it was
Imo it looks suss, I'm not trying to bring her down, she's an adult she can snort/insert whatever the **** she wants. Get over yourself
Your posts tell me you’re touched in the head and likely need to stay 50 metres away from schools and playgrounds.

StuieG

Debutant
Aug 26, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
who gives a fu**?

Do you feel big by posting it on a website?
Let me get this straight, you're offended by a rumor posted on a rumor and scandal forum? Half the posts here are about drugs.

The post was more about how funny the handover of whatever it was looked. AFL players shouldn't be tested for recreational drugs IMO.

Black white

Club Legend
May 4, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
I can't believe the "West Coast druggies" is still actually a thing. People act like no drugs were in AFL before the mid 00's Eagles and there's none since. It's either fishing material for west coast fans or blind obtuseness from people so burnt up with jealousy it's adding to global warming.
Meth coast these days

Mr Miyagi

Debutant
Feb 22, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's baby formula. Seriously though, nothing in it. Leave Roughie and his family alone ffs.

Now if it was Rebecca Judd at Chris Judd's farewell game, I'd believe it was coke.

Last edited:

Cotchins Hair Piece

Bouffant Flat Top
Mar 6, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
It's baby formula. Seriously though, nothing in it. Leave Roughie and his family alone ffs.

Now if it was Rebecca Judd at Chris Judd's farewell game, I'd believe it was coke.
It was dead for 3 weeks until you posted. Agree though, if it was Twigley, it’d be coke for sure.

Mr Miyagi

Debutant
Feb 22, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
It was dead for 3 weeks until you posted. Agree though, if it was Twigley, it’d be coke for sure.

Meh, Black White posted before I did! Anyway, it's one part of why Judd moved interstate, to get her out of the Perth bubble where coke is oxygen. I doubt Melbourne's any better, but Perth infamous and it's isolated. Wanna get out of that bubble, you gotta move.

Back