List Mgmt. The Kelly and All Draft and Trades Discussion Thread- #freetim #ITSHAPPENING

What will we pay for Kelly?

• 2019 1st, future 2020 1st and 2nd for Kelly and their 2020 2nd

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • 2019 1st and future 2020 1st

Votes: 99 46.9%
  • 2019 1st plus a player e.g. Petrucelle, Brander

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • 4th rounder and Kurt Mutimer

Votes: 35 16.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend is a Geelong supporter. One time I went to the Geelong Supporters meet up at the Hyde Park Hotel with him and caught the bus in with them all.
Pretty much all the old timers said they hated West Coast for 92 and 94 and still hadn't got over it.

We were pretty crap back then as a team and got flogged by a heap. We had a young player who kicked the ball the wrong way I recall because he got confused on the direction we were kicking. Subsequently cut at the end of the season

And yes I needed to catch the bus back with them all too but they were all very sympathetic and didn't rub it in too much.
Lol, Jamie McNamara. The thing I love the most with that play, was everyone stopped around him as they were completely baffled with what he was doing.

There were talks about doing a straight swap by trading gaff for kelly, similar to the Jetta-Sinclair Trade.

I don't think Gaff will get traded off, and Geelong are fighting a lost cause trying to retain Kelly knowing full well he has made his decision to come back
Uncontracted player for uncontracted player swap is fine.
We can do better and offer a former #3 pick star instead of a #4 pick player.
A direct swap of Kelly with Masten is better.

I have extracted myself from the Geelong board. Too many posters reminding me of someone I know with serious mental health issues - each day you get the same debate, same discussion, no dialogue or interest in facts. Too many Cattery posters who are likely to just do your head in.
Don't be such a snowflake, they're just telling it like it is! /s

Last edited:
I have extracted myself from the Geelong board. Too many posters reminding me of someone I know with serious mental health issues - each day you get the same debate, same discussion, no dialogue or interest in facts. Too many Cattery posters who are likely to just do your head in.
Bunch of deluded fools if you ask me, they seriously think they win all the trades and if anyone doesn't pay overs then they are aggrieved.

There is a 9 page thread over there filled with abuse directed at their President who called out a "small core" of their supporters as being abusive.

Last edited:
There is a 9 page thread over there filled with abuse directed at their President who called out a "small core" of their supporters as being abusive.
Funny how the vast majority of collingwood supporters on here completely belie the stereotype....

And then theres the geelong supporters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most Collingwood supporters would struggle to use a computer
You thinking there is a kind of technological selection at work that ensures only the best can make it on bigfooty?

The pies posters on here are basically the sas of pies supporters?

It isn't a win for us when we can get Kelly for picks and use him to park Gaff permenently on the wing.
Love to see gaff playing a pure outside role again.

Been great for his development as a player to have him inside - but give the man a little space and.....

Geelong held a homesick Kelly and his children, who need extra care, hostage to a contract to try and squeeze a premiership out of him on peasant wages.

Not only should we refuse to trade two first round picks, I'd be taking the club to the International Criminal Court, liquidating the place and distributing the assets and players to more worthy entities. The Geelong name and colours will be banned and all known media associates forced to work with Basil.

That’s going a bit too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back