• Shia Bolton

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters

Defibrillate

Team Captain
Sep 7, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
The Jack Graham situation is not only a medical decision for Jack himself - it’s also a team selection decision. Could he get a hit early in the game that puts him out for the rest of the game given what we know already? Absolutely.

Taking that risk when we have fit and reasonable options is potential suicide. We have good replacements - yes they’re not Jack Graham - but they are good players. And don’t tell me GWS wouldn’t target him - especially Mumford. Rolling the dice is too big a risk.

T4P

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Richmond
No but have this ready in the background when the final siren goes off favorably for the Tigers come Saddy Arvo...

View attachment 751615
Look, even if we lose you should open it to cheers our season. It's pretty remarkable that we got where we did with the most players used and significant injuries :)

Schlurp

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
Canberra
AFL Club
Richmond
No but have this ready in the background when the final siren goes off favorably for the Tigers come Saddy Arvo...

View attachment 751615
Yeah it's a good drop. We tried it at the distillery for the Islay Whisky Festival in 2010. Ardbeg remains my favourite Islay malt but if you want peat, you can't go past the Bruichladdich Octomore. The Edition 2 comes in at 140 ppm phenolics while later editions are even more peaty. You can smell it in the next suburb when you open a bottle. And as for Jack G, I'm sure the Richmond medical and coaching staff will ensure that he'll be the first one to know if he changes his mind about taking the field.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Yeah it's a good drop. We tried it at the distillery for the Islay Whisky Festival in 2010. Ardbeg remains my favourite Islay malt but if you want peat, you can't go past the Bruichladdich Octomore. The Edition 2 comes in at 140 ppm phenolics while later editions are even more peaty. You can smell it in the next suburb when you open a bottle. And as for Jack G, I'm sure the Richmond medical and coaching staff will ensure that he'll be the first one to know if he changes his mind about taking the field.
Nice one...might try it next! :)

Rasha

2017🏆 2019🏆 2020🏆
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Cotchin's press conference comments said Graham's injury wasn't as bad as the club thought. Sounds like he's well and truly still in contention to play.

Hope so we need the Fridge out there.
Proven big game player who was born to be a winner and play on the biggest stage in front of the biggest crowds.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Cotchin's press conference comments said Graham's injury wasn't as bad as the club thought. Sounds like he's well and truly still in contention to play.
If you can manage a team high pressure acts, second by 1pt in pressure points, all on the back of a shoulder popping out 4 times, means only one thing. He will play.

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Enough of the false bravado already! It's only Monday ffs. Don't want to be hearing who you want coward punched in the first five mins all week. Tough football is not throwing your fists around. It's going hard at the footy. Throwing a punch means you've lost.

Whispers: If you're afflicted with an undersized willy go get a penis pump.

(No offense T71)

Sheesh.
Townsend don't need no coward punch....a hard tackle and a fair shoulder is all we require

sportshow

All Australian
Jul 6, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
There will be no other inclusions than Ross and/or KMac.

Graham won’t play and Broad will.

So Ross for Graham .... that is .... unfortunately .... will be the only change.

db26

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2007
Punt road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa,A-league
Gws have plenty of tall options fwd. Cameron, Finlayson, Himmelberg Okeefe who may be omitted this week but it is very tall even without Keefe..
If Broad doesnt get up we have to replace him with a tall.

Personally McIntosh or Balta Ross and Pickett for Broad, Graham and Short. Harsh call on short i know but he didnt do a hell of a lot apart from a few things and remains a defensive liability.

Think the key is cut the supply from the midfield for there forwards and win that battle go along way.

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
very peaty. I usually drink my single malt neat and you can with this one but a little water doesnt hurt either. Dont know if you can do it, but with a whisky this good a proper glass would be a worthwhile investment (if you dont have one already).
Glencairn crystal whisky glass

Back