Votes: 54 17.1%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 49 15.6%
  • Shia Bolton

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon he’ll struggle?
A midfielder who hasnt played for 11 weeks. Short bursts in the middle and most of the time deep forward would be his only chance, and for someone who isnt match fit, as a Tiger I'd take that in a GF anyday.

This is his heatmap for the year. He wouldnt have the forward craft like Dusty or a Danger. Our backs would smash him.

998529-10675-2019.png

Last edited:
A midfielder who hasnt played for 11 weeks. Short bursts in the middle and most of the time deep forward would be his only chance, and for someone who isnt match fit as a Tiger I'd take that in a GF anyday.

This is his heatmap for the year. He wouldnt have the forward craft like Dusty or a Danger. Our backs would smash him.

View attachment 751804
Mmm 24 goals last season isn’t a bad return though. He’ll cause us some headaches if he plays forward. Would still prefer he didn’t play as he’s twice the player Ian Hill is, even if he’s only at 70%.

Mmm 24 goals last season isn’t a bad return though. He’ll cause us some headaches if he plays forward. Would still prefer he didn’t play as he’s twice the player Ian Hill is, even if he’s only at 70%.
Averaging a goal a game as a mid is different to being plonked deep in the goal square like Dusty and Danger when they go on a rampage.
Would be interesting to go to the main board and ask the Giant supporter there if he's ever spent time deep forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Kane Cornes underestimates his worth. Its an unwelcome OUT

I do lean towards Pickett just because Im not excited by Ross or Butler. They are no chance of replacing what Graham offers.
Ross can get it but is not as ferocious well miss him I like Pickett but they won’t roll the dice with him

I think Kane Cornes underestimates his worth. Its an unwelcome OUT

I do lean towards Pickett just because Im not excited by Ross or Butler. They are no chance of replacing what Graham offers.

not excited by ross?!?!!

kids gonna be a star

Hope you are right but not seeing it at present.

geese, harsh marker

first game against port had 25 possessions and was our best inside mid on the day

Back