Game Day 2019 Brownlow Medal count

Who will poll the most votes for Port?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Unlikely to be a fascinating night from a Port perspective but should hopefully be a close count at the top of the leader board.

I reckon Lachie Neale might sneak home. Has had a great season and has very few players taking votes off him.

Reckon one of the Bulldogs boys might steal it (Bont, Dunkley, Macrae).

Anyone but Danger, thanks.

Connor might get a few for Ports, but we lost his break-out five goal game and Lachie Neale got a billionty possessions, so he'll snag the three votes for that game. Oh, and Eric the Hipwood kicked six, so Connor might be fighting with Trav for the one vote!
In my experience we never poll in close losses. TBH we rarely clean sweep the votes when we win.

Watch Petruccelle split us in what was a pretty dominant performance and some random from the Bombers doing the same in Rd 20

TRAVIS BOAK is set to head the Port Adelaide vote count in the Brownlow Medal for a record fifth time on Monday night.

And if there’s any sort of correlation between the umpires’ 3-2-1 votes and the 5-4-3-2-1 votes of the coaches in the AFL Coach’s Association Player of the Year it will be by a long way.

Boak finished equal 15th in the coaches award with 67 votes, with Robbie Gray (34) next best of the Power players followed by Scott Lycett (29), Darcy Byrne-Jones (26), Ollie Wines (25), Connor Rozee (22) and Justin Westhoff (20).

If, for the sake of a Brownlow Medal form guide, we convert the collective votes of the coaches into an indicative set of 3-2-1 votes which might be awarded in the Brownlow, Boak will be right in the count through the early stages.

https://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/n...oak-make-port-adelaide-brownlow-medal-history

Neale for me. Would like to see Cripps win it. Reckon Boak will get perhaps 12 votes. Next best is likely to be like 5-8 votes to Robbie, DBJ, Lycett or Rozee. Typical night for Port at big events, sitting in the background, irrelevant and trying to "punch above its weight".

In my experience we never poll in close losses. TBH we rarely clean sweep the votes when we win.

Watch Petruccelle split us in what was a pretty dominant performance and some random from the Bombers doing the same in Rd 20
This is because going back to Choco we've parked the bus later in games. Ken has just taken it to next level. 1 point half time lead and it's 'Move over Noah, you bearded amateur, let an expert show you how a flood works'. Like the Rising Star is supposed to be across a whole year, but judges remember (and subsequently rate) later games more, umpires remember and rate second halves more. Hinkleyball helps ensure we'll poll worse than we should (not that we have any player who deserves to win this year).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have loaded up on Alex Sexton most votes @ 13 for Gold Coast. Had a ripper start to the year.

Sneaky few dollars of Jack Martin @ 21 too.

Such an open market.

Time for the annual popularity contest.

T Boak leader after 5 round $15

A Treloar $21 good value for me. Nearly 800 disposal's in a top 4 team is an outstanding season.

Jumped on Grundy at $32
Don't think it will happen

Also put some coin on Whatleys multi

Back