Scandal Dayne Zorko - Instagram

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, he went to the Brownlow with the chick he cheated on his wife with

8f6cc91d9c765151590c3d73bd555e62

Lotta absolute saints in this thread. Lots of blokes who have a very clean record when it comes to the ladies. Yes sir, stand up gentlemen, no sex before marriage kind of males kicking about some serious conversation.

Lotta absolute saints in this thread. Lots of blokes who have a very clean record when it comes to the ladies. Yes sir, stand up gentlemen, no sex before marriage kind of males kicking about some serious conversation.

Id respect my son enough to not show my trophy around in public at the expense of the mothers wel being

Id respect my son enough to not show my trophy around in public at the expense of the mothers wel being

Trophy?

Sounds like “respect” right there.

She’s his new partner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do realise that Wayne Carey exists right?
This has to be the lowest IQ post I've ever read.

How in the world does this poster thinking Zorko's a flog (which he is) have anything to do with thinking Duck is a flog? (Which he is)

This has to be the lowest IQ post I've ever read.

How in the world does this poster thinking Zorko's a flog (which he is) have anything to do with thinking Duck is a flog? (Which he is)
What do Dayne Zorko, The Duck and Harris Specter all have in common? HINT:... FLO_S

Man takes new partner to event...Bigfooty meltdown!! Sounds about right, honestly do we actually care?? I bet people don't even know the names of the females involved...yet seem so touched and affected by it all.

Man takes new partner to event...Bigfooty meltdown!! Sounds about right, honestly do we actually care?? I bet people don't even know the names of the females involved...yet seem so touched and affected by it all.
Thats true ive only heard 1 females name mentioned, i think it was Dayne or something like that 🤔

You seem a bit upset. BF posters think your captain's a flog. Awwwwww

Remove this Banner Ad

Back