Game Day 2019 Brownlow Medal count

Who will poll the most votes for Port?

• Total voters
3rd 'n 4th best players at the club Rocky & S. Gary lel
Rockliff was really good early on then after his injury he was stuffed for the rest of the year. Sam Gray (and Wines) though, I agree.

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
Staggering. Had Ffyfe seventh. Picked up a few BOG's when Freo got flogged. Umps must like him? My tips were Neale, Cripps, Danger, Macrae, Kelly, Martin, Ffyfe, Boak, Grundy then Bont.

Why was Dusty there? He was ineligible. Did he go as someone's date? So much for a quiet night and getting ready for the GF.

Don't all previous Brownlow medal winners have to be there if they are available?

Don't all previous Brownlow medal winners have to be there if they are available?
Forgot about past winners getting an automatic invite. I guess its part of the CBA if you are still playing you have to turn up. retired winners dont always show up.

RustyCage

Premiership Player
Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Times we won and swept the votes: 3
Times we lost and they swept the votes: 4

Times we won and they got a vote: 8
Times they won and we got a vote: 7

A lot more even than it felt while watching it

Am I the only one who can’t warm to Fyfe? Seems like a smug w***er.

Nah, I like him. He's a good mix of the down to earth country kid whilst also being a confident winner. Plus he's thoughtful and interesting when he talks, unlike most footballers.

Am I the only one who can’t warm to Fyfe? Seems like a smug w***er.

He's won two Brownlows. He should be smug. Being humble is for losers like Ken Hinkley.

Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
Why was Dusty there? He was ineligible. Did he go as someone's date? So much for a quiet night and getting ready for the GF.

I often wonder what would happen if a player refused to attend this Channel Seven wankfest?

One thing last night reinforced for me is just how lacking in public persona Gillion MacLachlan is. I wonder how long he spent practicing those contrived comments about the players?

Congratulations to the winner Nat Fyfe of the Fremantle Football Club.

I often wonder what would happen if a player refused to attend this Channel Seven wankfest?

One thing last night reinforced for me is just how lacking in public persona Gillion MacLachlan is. I wonder how long he spent practicing those contrived comments about the players?

Dane Swan as a previous winner is invited every year but snubs it.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Times we won and swept the votes: 3
Times we lost and they swept the votes: 4

Times we won and they got a vote: 8
Times they won and we got a vote: 7

A lot more even than it felt while watching it

We won 11 and lost 11 and got a total of 66 votes out of a possible 132.

Jonts

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham

Players get a hefty fine

Ablett Jnr declined the invitation.

He would have been invited as a past winner Like Dane Swan. I wonder if they hung out together and bonded over a couple of beers?

Jun 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Nah, I like him. He's a good mix of the down to earth country kid whilst also being a confident winner. Plus he's thoughtful and interesting when he talks, unlike most footballers.

I like him too. He speaks well, is genuinely quite funny, and seems like a decent fella. And he doesn’t seem to be all about “Brand Fyfe” or setting himself up for a post football career somewhere in the game with every word he utters, unlike Dangerfield.

And also unlike Dangerfield, the Cheese-O-Meter is set to ‘low’.

Digressing Eddie, are you playing in the AFL Seniors games in Vic?

Ages 35 to 70 so you should squeak in there somewhere.

6 weeks today since bilateral total knee replacement surgery so I might give it a miss mate.

Wow, that is some serious surgery.

Trust all is going well and will continue so you may look forward to a good pre-season for 2020.

6.5 hours in surgery, lost shitloads of blood, rehab is a massive campaigner and yet it all beats the living **** out of the pain of arthritis in both knees.

I’ll see how I’m feeling when preseason kicks off...

Back