AFL 2019 - Grand Final

Ohh Ok

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ohh Ok Is this because you expect de Boer to go to Martin?

If so, wouldn't Richmond simply send Martin forward? Does de Boer have the strength to defend against Martin one-on-one in the forward 50?

When was the last time de Boer played Richmond and who did he tag then?
Yeh I meant round 3 when he kept him to his lowest disposal count since round 1 2015. You'd think either way they send someone to him. Sportsbet and Ladbrokes offering $1.40 for 25+ so itll be interesting to see what they offer.

I wonder if we could get a novelty market up for Mumford to get reported, wouldn't be surprised to see him reported a few times and then retire.

Yeh I meant round 3 when he kept him to his lowest disposal count since round 1 2015. You'd think either way they send someone to him. Sportsbet and Ladbrokes offering $1.40 for 25+ so itll be interesting to see what they offer.

I wonder if we could get a novelty market up for Mumford to get reported, wouldn't be surprised to see him reported a few times and then retire.

The market wouldnt be if he got reported, the market would be a line and how many +/- 1.5 reportable instances at $1.90 :p

the_big_sav

Premiership Player
May 29, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
sportsbet
ats lynch riewoldt martin castagna cameron finlayson greene himmelberg @ $14.50 (power play)
ats martin castagna himmelberg greene @ $6.40 (power play) i leg wrong sgm offer

Aug 3, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
sportsbet
ats lynch riewoldt martin castagna cameron finlayson greene himmelberg @ $14.50 (power play)
ats martin castagna himmelberg greene @ $6.40 (power play) i leg wrong sgm offer
i like these too! 0.4u@14.50, 2u@6.40 SB sgm offer
(i was tempted to also add finlayson to the '1 leg wrong sgm offer' as he's playing alright & hit 1g+ in all of his last 10 games. He kicked 5g back in round3 v tigers too when grimes didnt play and giants won.
Then round 17, Finlayson missed the game and the giants lost to the tigers).

at a glance, cant see much value for individual ags'.

at a glance, cant see much value for individual ags'.

If there is no value for individual AGS you can't create value by jamming them in a multi

Derzzy

Debutant
Feb 2, 2016
AFL Club
GWS

This is a very good point. He's certainly retiring. The giants are actively in the market recruiting for his replacement. Sam Jacobs seems likely to come in. Could this be the Matthew Llyod moment, when Mumford does his part for the team and just completely irons out a few players? They are still picking up pieces of Mitch Duncan off Canberra oval the last time he got on a roll.

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hmmmm I can't seem to powerplay the AGS multi says I have zero powerplay but I got no email about a promotion ban.... Anyone know if all accounts get a powerplay every day?

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeh taking gws 18.5, Richmond give up so much contested stuff the Better more talented teams who can convert will always have a shot,they aren't blowing teams away as much as the 2017 version I feel later in games,as good as they were in half 2 vs Geelong, i think this remains close!!

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
If there is no value for individual AGS you can't create value by jamming them in a multi
I think same game multis work differently to normal multis, sportsbet seems to add value to the odds when multying

eg a non same game is usually 1.40x1.40 = 1.96
whereas in a same game they may give you $3 odds for that

I think it can work the opposite way too and decrease value though, no idea on their formula

I think same game multis work differently to normal multis, sportsbet seems to add value to the odds when multying

eg a non same game is usually 1.40x1.40 = 1.96
whereas in a same game they may give you $3 odds for that

I think it can work the opposite way too and decrease value though, no idea on their formula

There is ZERO chance they are giving you $3 on a SGM multi of two players who are 1.40 to kick a goal

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
There is ZERO chance they are giving you $3 on a SGM multi of two players who are 1.40 to kick a goal
It was an example as to how same game multis do not work the same.
A better example i guess is Multi-ing up 4 1.10 shots can give you 2.50 odds for 25+ touch markets.

I'm not saying these exact scenarios happened but just saying that value can for some reason be added (and taken away) on a SGM

It was an example as to how same game multis do not work the same.
A better example i guess is Multi-ing up 4 1.10 shots can give you 2.50 odds for 25+ touch markets.

I'm not saying these exact scenarios happened but just saying that value can for some reason be added (and taken away) on a SGM

There is ZERO chance multiing up 4 1.010 shots in a SGM multi will give you 2.50.

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
There is ZERO chance multiing up 4 1.010 shots in a SGM multi will give you 2.50.
Not sure if you are purposely being difficult or just don't understand?

I am not saying those odds are correct, but you can get similar odds to those due to the SGM formula not being the same as a normal multi.

If you still don't understand then I recommend you avoid commenting on Same game multis as they do not follow the usual formula.

I can't think of another way to explain it to you so hopefully someone else can help.

Not sure if you are purposely being difficult or just don't understand?

I am not saying those odds are correct, but you can get similar odds to those due to the SGM formula not being the same as a normal multi.

If you still don't understand then I recommend you avoid commenting on Same game multis as they do not follow the usual formula.

I can't think of another way to explain it to you so hopefully someone else can help.

I recommend you not commenting on my comment that multi-ing up poorly valued single leg events does not lead to a multi that is value.

I thought you could? I did this a number of years ago

Normally they have a separate market of Norm Smith/Winning Team or something like that - but you can't just throw the Norm into any old multi

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
sportsbet have some loose odds on Caddy
AGS $2.63
2+ $12
3+ $81
11/17 cleared a goal, 4/17 he's kicked 2+. Not super confident as he's more of a wingman these days, but worth a nibble especially if the tigers get a run on and GWS roll over.

targett

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Collingwood
tues5.PNG

Back