Player Watch #5 Jack Ross

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
Given our midfield weakness IMO, dropping Ross would be madness.I thought he was rushed in and would be underdone, the kid is a jet
Yes and I’m thinking the same with Pickett, but the club has been getting a lot of returns right after 2017. I never thought Graham would play a game that year considering he had no preseason and still was in and out of the vfl with niggles, but they timed it to perfection. I’m not sure if Dimma is trolling us , but he seems to think Pickett is ready to go. We’ve seen nothing yet.

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
Our midfield this September needs to include Cotchin, Dusty, Ross, Graham, Bolton, Shedda and Prestia at the very least. There’s class, defensive accountability, speed and creativity there.

Would absolutely love to see that midfield this year!
Add awareness and brute strength.

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Can't see him getting dropped. There will be a shuffling of the deck chairs to get the two champs in, but I can't see Ross being dumped. He plays the inside bull role so well already and feel his inclusion just makes players like Cotch and Martin even more dangerous.
He won’t be bloody dropped , they’re rolling the dice with him now to get some miles into him before finals

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
He won’t be bloody dropped , they’re rolling the dice with him now to get some miles into him before finals
You sure Ross needs miles in his legs Bo?!? Looked very good on Sunday after all that time off in the VFL...killed them scum! Might need a rest! :)

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
Our midfield this September needs to include Cotchin, Dusty, Ross, Graham, Bolton, Shedda and Prestia at the very least. There’s class, defensive accountability, speed and creativity there.

Would absolutely love to see that midfield this year!
Maybe Lambert too, what do you reckon?

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Most of the discussion so far has been about Stack or Pickett replacing Graham.

As a pure like-for-like switch, Rossy would be best placed.

And boy is that exciting.
Need to watch the VFL GF and have a look to see who deserves the position but im leaning towards SS
Kids a match winner and bigtime player.

But if Ross has a blinder then he comes in,Same goes for Pickett

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Lol I agree with you 100%.

For some reason I always forget lambo. It’s so weird because he is such a very important player for us.

Its cause Martin, Cotchin, Prestia, Edwards are slightly more important

Huge week for Lambert against a deep gws midfield, hopefully he shines like he always does

Big week for the selection committee and Ross too

Can you believe Jack's kicked 3 goals in the grand final?
Jack Ross, that is!

"Can you believe, hes kicked 3 goals in a grand final..........

Jack Ross, that is!"

Back