News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rowell and Anderson are both inner Melbourne based Private School Boys and history shows they are the draftees most likely to head home at the very first opportunity. The Crouches are Vic Country lads the least likely to head home. Keep that in front of mind even though there is no chance of what you suggest happening on this occasion. If it's even close to line ball I'm taking a Vic Country kid over a Vic Metro kid especially if he's a Melbourne Private School boy every time.

I’m pretty sure that we’re on record on exactly that strategy. Drafting is talent first, but where there’s a bit of evenness, we will choose SA/Vic Country ahead of elsewhere even if we drop back a smidge on our order of talent.

Garry’s brother is my accountant, I should hit him up

Tax accountant? You should do it yourself, it’s not that hard and it’s nearly impossible to miss deductions. Most taxpayers would overclaim without intent and the likelihood of an audit isn’t great unless you go WAY outside the averages for your industry. Even then, audit remains unlikely.

Tax accountant? You should do it yourself, it’s not that hard and it’s nearly impossible to miss deductions. Most taxpayers would overclaim without intent and the likelihood of an audit isn’t great unless you go WAY outside the averages for your industry. Even then, audit remains unlikely.
My stuff was a little bit complex, I was self employed and with investments, having said that my circumstances have changed and will most probably me the last one he does. Plus he’s a mate from school so looks after me

So Charlie Cameron was indeed trolling. What a campaigner
So the flog with a noted chip on shoulder about Adelaide who never misses an opportunity to troll us was trolling. Colour me suprised. In other news, Patrick Dangerfield revealed to be a big fan of Patrick Dangerfield.

That's simplistic Scorpus. When the draft is as even as it appears to be this year, you weigh up the relative value. Grundy is head and shoulders above any 25 year old we have on our list. Picks are not a golden ticket, ask Gold Coast.

Anyway, it's moot, he ain't coming this year.

It depends whether you think we will be a premiership contender in the next six years or not.

I don't think we will be. We aren't even at the bottom yet

It’s this time of year for Bicks
I’ve seen him being hammered with questions that not need be
People are lazy
I’d hate to think what his private PMs look like
He is a resource that we should value and respect

Come on man, he's just an ordinary old bloke who posts on a football forum. It's nothing deep.

you are wrong, Brouch is far from A grader. He is a butcher and no defensive running whatsoever. Bad combo.
Funny, a bloke.like that won a Brownlow a few years ago.

Brad can/will be an A grader next season if he gets through summer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It depends whether you think we will be a premiership contender in the next six years or not.

I don't think it's capable for us to be too much worse than what we were in the second half of the season.

In 6 years ?? Yeah we will be, or should be.

Wait ... so Mutineer is Bicks??? 😳
giphy-com-the-cats-out-of-the-bag-e-gif.724969

Come on man, he's just an ordinary old bloke who posts on a football forum. It's nothing deep.
C’mon young lass instead of spending your $ and time each weekend on handbags and straps and occasionally posting on a forum
How about you get deep into at least knowing some basic stuff on this forum
Very disrespectful to Mutineer and myself

So Charlie Cameron was indeed trolling. What a campaigner

We're a pretty easy target for trolling and BS rumours atm, what with the review going on and no coach.

The lateness of the review isn't helping (ie. so close to trade time), but not much we can do about that now.

C’mon young lass instead of spending your $ and time each weekend on handbags and straps and occasionally posting on a forum
How about you get deep into at least knowing some basic stuff on this forum
Very disrespectful to Mutineer and myself

I'm a woman now? Okay.

We're a pretty easy target for trolling and BS rumours atm, what with the review going on and no coach.

The lateness of the review isn't helping (ie. so close to trade time), but not much we can do about that now.
I agree but Charlie does seem to be making an extra effort and going out of his way to hang s**t on the club. Allegedly because Pyke/Coaches told him a few home truths about his game which seem to have had a positive effect on his overall performance since. He is just a smart assed little campaigner with a capital K.

Last edited:
Lol. Oh dear

Don’t know what’s worse, the hollow style of empty cliche or quoting yourself and forgetting which account you’re in

I’ve only got one account. I tried to reply and that’s what it came up with.

Love it how when you voice your opinion on this board about individual players, people can’t fathom that they could be wrong - let alone open to a discussion without trying to get personal.

You didn’t respond to my question btw. Have you seen B Crouch tear a game apart? Or will you respond with angst and no answer again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back