News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe in the 6th year. I reckon we've got 3+ years of bottoming out ahead of us, and then 3+ years of building up to be a premiership contender.

We may get a small dead cat bounce in the meantime with a new coach
3-4 years I reckon.

His brother get closer inside ball.
We are good at stoppage but s**t at turnover after stoppage.
Do the math.

It's his first full year for a long time. I'd be happy to go along with he's a high risk of injury so we should cut and run while his value is high, but not with he's a bad midfielder, because he's not. Brad is one of our best players despite the fact he's had no consistency or fitness.

With GC getting priority pick 2 by the looks, I hope they get absolutely raided every year. They are short sighted in what will fix them. Theyve had enough handouts but they stuffed it no one else. GWS were the same and theyve played in prelims and now a GF. Dont see them asking for handouts. Sick of these clubs causing us issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's his first full year for a long time. I'd be happy to go along with he's a high risk of injury so we should cut and run while his value is high, but not with he's a bad midfielder, because he's not. Brad is one of our best players despite the fact he's had no consistency or fitness.
Go to my first post. I said midfield, not midfielder, not individually.
Yeah he has spent too much time in the sheds to grant 5 yrs.
We’ve lost 2 through a foot and groin. Why would we do five and shed so many shekkles

One of the posters on the GC board noting that Hugh Greenwood has started to follow GC on his instagram feed. I really hope that the club is trying to lever pick 14 for him and maybe 26 - leaving us with 3, 14 & 21 + what picks we get for Jacobs and Betts later in the draft

You're kidding right? Brad is the least defensive running mid in our entire squad, he doesn't have a defensive bone in his body
Check the tackle stats for the last half of the year then come back to me on why the stats are irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back