Preview 2019 AFL Grand Final chat - Richmond Vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

So obviously Richmond have been anointed premiers before the game has started, now that Ray is in charge, so how much will they win by? I'm looking to include it in a huge multi.

We need some links or copy/pasting of Odds I think Nate

None of this online stuff

I want to go into my TAB down south and look someone in the eyeballs when I am handing over my cash

Never realized how smug Hardwick was when they're up and about. It's just about tipped me to go for the plastics.

Even less care than usual but am leaning towards hoping GWS win. Not just because it will be like it never happened, but because I’ve heard good things about the club from a few people whose opinions I respect. Created by a marketing team and given plenty to kick them off, for sure, but they’ve made a lot of good decisions along the way to turn those advantages into actual success. I don’t really hold their newness against them, everyone had to start sometime. Also I have family in that part of Sydney and I’d be fine with the kids wanting to follow this local team rather than the Swans.

Winners are grinners

That last Flag was his lifeline

Go back before that and he had some Scottisms

He realized that being set on playing a certain way without the cattle was a foolish endeavor.

Changed their style to suit their cattle and the rest is history.

One of my closest mates is a Tiges supporter, so I feel like I should do the right thing here....

Go Giants!
Same with me, a couple of my good mates will be unbearable.

Richmond by 8 or 9 goals imo. Going for the giants but the inexperience, nerves, pressure, and ground will put them at a large disadvantage. They have the talent but should be praying that the 10% chance of rain comes to fruition and makes the ground a bog.

View attachment 753427

If anyone is still waiting for Kelly to come

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I saw an episode of Dr Phil once. A teenage boy had taken his mum on the show, enlisting Phil's help to clarify that the handsome Spanish adventurer she'd struck up a relationship with online a) wasn't the man in the photograph and b) was fleecing her of her life savings.

Even after all the ridicule, sympathy and discussion - as the show closed you could see a look in her eye - "yeh that's all good but I'm still not convinced".

That's how I perceive the bi-annual "Josh Kelly is coming" tragics on here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He realized that being set on playing a certain way without the cattle was a foolish endeavor.

Changed their style to suit their cattle and the rest is history.

I was under the impression that other people within the club realised and forced him to change. The parallels are there with B Scott and I do wonder where we might have got if we had more people internally that were willing to do the same...

Winners are grinners

That last Flag was his lifeline

Go back before that and he had some Scottisms
It wasn't a Bulldogs style fluky flag though. They were again around the mark last year and are in the GF again this year. He hasn't just won it, he found a formula that works consistently.

It wasn't a Bulldogs style fluky flag though. They were again around the mark last year and are in the GF again this year. He hasn't just won it, he found a formula that works consistently.

Remember when.... they were our laughing stock?

When Damian Hardwick seemed to have been put on this earth to give Brad Scott a yearly exuberant "contract extension" game that had even the most cynical supporters thinking we were heading somewhere good after each thumping win over Richmond?

How times have changed.

Remember when.... they were our laughing stock?

When Damian Hardwick seemed to have been put on this earth to give Brad Scott a yearly exuberant "contract extension" game that had even the most cynical supporters thinking we were heading somewhere good after each thumping win over Richmond?

How times have changed.
In the 2015 elimination final they looked pretty good at stages, looking like they were going to smash us early. But even then we owned them as per what we've come to expect. Then in 2016 we have completely embarrassed them in Tasmania, when they looked absolutely shot. And out of nowhere, they have completely transformed largely the same list into a dominant Premiership list a year later. Still has me stumped how they've done it.

Found some average players from nowhere, like Butler, Graham, Castagna, Lambert...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back