Col Austen Trophy - 2019 B & F

Remove this Banner Ad

The B & F dinner was help in the Olympic Room at the MCG tonight. The top 10 vote winners were as follows:
David Mirra - 67. Another magnificent year by a BHH great.
Marc Pittonet - 65. Runner up for the last three years.
Luke Meadows - 61. A terrific first year.
Andrew Moore - 59. A third top quality year. Andrew is moving to SA and will be a big loss.
Damien Mascitti - 58. A very good first year.
Kaiden Brand - 56
Teia Miles - 54
Harry Jones - 48
Damon Greaves - 48
Jackson Ross - 47

The B & F dinner was help in the Olympic Room at the MCG tonight. The top 10 vote winners were as follows:
Andrew Moore - 59. A third top quality year. Andrew is moving to SA and will be a big loss.
Kaiden Brand - 56
Teia Miles - 54
Harry Jones - 48
Damon Greaves - 48
Jackson Ross - 47

Is Pitto’s work rated higher outside the club than in? Just wondering as I believe he was our #1 in the VFL Brownlow equivalent.

Congrats Mirra on what I’m sure was a well deserved win.

Kaiden Brand - 56
Teia Miles - 54
Harry Jones - 48
Damon Greaves - 48
Jackson Ross - 47

Don't suppose they mentioned if Moore was signing with an SANFL team by any chance?

Andrew's wife is from SA and they recently decided to move back to Adelaide. He is looking forward to receiving employment and football opportunities when he settles in Adelaide. Andrew has been a great club man, leader and player for the BHH and I'm sure he will be an asset to any club in the SANFL.

Andrew's wife is from SA and they recently decided to move back to Adelaide. He is looking forward to receiving employment and football opportunities when he settles in Adelaide. Andrew has been a great club man, leader and player for the BHH and I'm sure he will be an asset to any club in the SANFL.

Signed for North Adelaide. The team he was aligned with whilst at the Power.

Ordovician

Cancelled
Sep 4, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Odd lack of coverage - the Women's team twitter account were at least tweeting results.

I thought the men's must have been next week.

Not really.

The men’s results were an afterthought on an evening devoted to Hawthorn and the VFLW with a bit of the Col Austen tacked on at the end to support their false advertising.

If future year’s awards are going to be 60% VFLW and 30% Hawthorn, I certainly will not bother wasting my time, and money attending just to be bored senseless.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back