Resource 2016 Finals - HD copies?

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Falcons, Hawks, Braves
I need to replace/upgrade my Foxtel IQ set top box. I have every finals game recorded in my old IQ set top box in HD which I will lose.

Wondering how I can get my hands on records of the four games in HD?

Slightly off-topic but this seems like an okay thread to ask this:

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of The Outsiders doco? I still haven't seen it. Bulldogs shop seems to be sold out forever.
It was definitely up on youtube, as I downloaded it from there and had it on my phone for a while. I ended up buying it from the dogs shop so i deleted it off my phone :/

If you don’t mind doing it, there is a site online where someone has put the 2016 finals games in HD up to download at your leisure. PM if you want the details.

I have them all and everything else to do with the GF week, got it of somebody either here or over at bulldogs unleashed (can't remember). All up its about 167Gb, the games themselves are about 21Gb each and copied off foxtel . Had to send a portable hard drive to put it on then she sent it back to me. I did find the games a little jerky/stuttery tho.

At the end of each decade, the AFL releases a review of each decade. I.e. Sensational 70s, Electrifying 80s, The Decade That Delivered, etc.

I can't wait for the 2010 - 2019 version to come out. When is it likely to come out so I can relive our amazing NAB Cup triumph?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread bump.

If you have a Telstra TV, you can access HD replays of every game from the past 6-8 years through the AFL app.

2018 and 2019

but If you go to "afl classics" and go to 2010s you can see 2016 prelim and "afl grand finals" has 2016.
I've been getting bulldog "classic" games come up as suggestions for me lately, i watched the last quarter of a 2004 game vs North at Canberra yesterday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back