Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

"Hey, my name’s Tabitha. I’m camped out in front of the Port Store so I can be first in line for the 2019 change room sale. Psst, it’s me, Holly! David had me pretend to be a true believer to create hype, and it’s working. There’s already people camped out behind me!"

Clearly they’re all after the rare bird that is Cam Sutcliffe’s ironed on #50.

It’s still there and I almost got it too hahaha! Would prefer the sublimated #50.

Ended up with Lycett’s home, Burton’s silver, Dixon’s silver longy (goes nicely with the Dixon longy from the original Chokito-gate), and also did a deal from another collector for a Rozee JLT white.

not bhed, good size.

It’s still there and I almost got it too hahaha! Would prefer the sublimated #50.

Ended up with Lycett’s home, Burton’s silver, Dixon’s silver longy (goes nicely with the Dixon longy from the original Chokito-gate), and also did a deal from another collector for a Rozee JLT white.

not bhed, good size.
I admire your passion and I say this with all due respect...mate you need a life.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There were scenes at the actual sale, too. Some acrimony amongst those at the very head of the queue, with much angry finger pointing and scowling. The septuagenarian security guard was on high alert.

Queueing for three days is lunacy. Surely most are forgoing more in income than they're saving on merch?

"Second in line, and all I had to do was miss 3 days of work!"
'With the money you would have made working you could have bought the merch online'
"In theory, yes"

Last edited:
So is the merch (with the new logo) going to be out anytime soon?

Probs will have to get myself a new Prison Bar jumper with the logo, new cap, a jacket, t-shirt, scarf etc.

Edit: Maybe some things with the monogram rather than the logo.

Probs will have to get myself a new Prison Bar jumper with the logo, new cap, a jacket, t-shirt, scarf etc.

Yeah, I guess i'll have to buy some of the stuff to wear when Hinkley is eventually gone and i'm fully engaged again.

They were selling it Pirate Life this arvo, so I'm sure they are ready to go.

Any updates on how we can get a carton of the pirate life beer with the logo?
If you are in Adelaide they are open to 8pm Mon-Wed+Sun, Thurs 10 pm and other 2 nights 11pm. If not, ring them and they can tell you where they will be stocking it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rang a few Sip N Saves about these cans. Responses ranged from "no idea mate" to "we should be getting some Thursday"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back