List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a freo supporter. I was just wondering if North supporters thought there was any truth to a rumour we are looking to trade for Mason Wood? We've been linked by a few people in the media. Id we are what do you think would be a fair trade?

Wood + 62 > Freo > 2020 R2

Semi trade related but after talking with a current afl player, he told me that the North playing group are one if the most hated in the comp. A lot of arrogance without achieving anything. Also said that may be a reason we can’t land a big fish. Hopefully Rhyce can change this

Looking back through your posts you appear to be on the money with things

Is this on field or off field or both?

A very speculative question - if Cerra wanted to come home, and he nominated North, what would a fair trade cost us?

My idea: Nothing

Freo's idea: Pick 7

Looking back through your posts you appear to be on the money with things

Is this on field or off field or both?

Don’t know if you can take much from this, but I worked next door to one of our players houses a couple of weeks ago. The place had a lot of our blokes coming and going. They all said gday and seemed pretty happy and friendly. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Semi trade related but after talking with a current afl player, he told me that the North playing group are one if the most hated in the comp. A lot of arrogance without achieving anything. Also said that may be a reason we can’t land a big fish. Hopefully Rhyce can change this

Hopefully Rhyce can harness it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good, dont change a thing. Shinboners.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Some of them have played in multiple prelims and finals, some are All Australians, I'd say thats achieving something.

Unless he's talking about the younger crop of lads who've come in the past 3-5 years.
If all the senior guys can still point to is those prelim losses as there measure of success then as a team they have achieved nothing.

Individually a few of them can point to awards here and there but as a team there is zilch in terms of success.

If all the senior guys can still point to is those prelim losses as there measure of success then as a team they have achieved nothing.

Individually a few of them can point to awards here and there but as a team there is zilch in terms of success.

Most players don't win a premiership.

Correct but successful teams win flags - that is the measure of success - not some back to back prelim losses from 5 years ago.

If the club/senior players are thinking that we have been successful over the past 10 years then we are in a lot of trouble - we are basically becoming StKilda and Melbourne.

I know Scott thought we were successful whenever we won 12 games a season - fortunately we have seen no evidence of this type of thinking from Shaw.

Im a freo supporter. I was just wondering if North supporters thought there was any truth to a rumour we are looking to trade for Mason Wood? We've been linked by a few people in the media. Id we are what do you think would be a fair trade?

I would say we'd be looking for a second rounder

I know Scott thought we were successful whenever we won 12 games a season - fortunately we have seen no evidence of this type of thinking from Shaw.

Um no, you don't know. Scott actually used 12 wins as the mark to play finals. It is a Leigh Matthews.

Dead right premiership are what we all want obviously but there are levels of success that needs to be looked at other wise you would just have 17 unsuccessful teams every year. Technically that maybe correct but I think teams can be successful without winning a flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back