No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Jun 6, 2007
Footscray
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
an assortment of my favourites after tonight's game:

Feel it Hawkins, feel it burning you moron.

Lastly...F*ck the Grand Final, I won't be watching. Richmond deserved it tonight, but a Richmond v Collingwood Grand Final may actually make me ill.
F*ck this game. F*ck our coach. Just fu** it.

Thanks Gaz.
Thanks Harry.
Bye Tim, all the best.
fu** you Tomahawk.
Cya Bewsy
I've been a huge fan of Stanley. Not any more. It didn't help the coach killing his confidence by dropping him.
fu** you Scott.

I'm crying. fu** this club.

We would have won next week if we’d won that

We SUCK BALLS

Kelly was superb tonight and miles better than Dusty.

Gary Ablett the greatest midfielder ever most likely his last game.

Sometimes 1 player can make a huge difference, take Lynch out of the tigers side tonight and tell me who you think would win. :drunk:
That's what we faced, except our second tall option wasn't a 4 time Coleman winner, it was a 21 year old with 25 games experience.

Worst farken decisions of ALL farken time. Hendo is a DUD. Get rid of him. Followed by 2e. Carlton rejects that cost us and cost and farken cost us. Nice fellas both but now can **** off. Hopeless.

Hawks decision to whack rather than push will go down in infamy. If only. Meantime tigers get a Lynch. We get nothing,
Disappointing for those Cat supporters but the prose. It’s all about the prose!

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Crows supporter on the Josh Jenkins news:

“id rather have a coach in place before declaring blokes can leave“

Love the fact he is convinced that players are leaving because of the head coach situation. Or reading between the lines - “Why doesn’t the club force players to stay after they took them on a torture camp?”.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I literally don't know what kind of illegal substance they are using over in Port Adelaide 🤔🤔🤔

Send the flog back to Vic, Over rated box head he is anyway. Would prefer someone with consistency plus it lets a real leader (Tommy Jonas) control as a solo captain. Wines for Walsh (Carlton) plus an early 2nd rounder.

Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Braves
From the Cows thread regarding the resigning of Mackay( great thread for melts btw).

“Perhaps Campo and Burton have done this as one last..."up yours" to all the members who hate them on the way out the door ???
Burn the club and membership on their way out...spoilt, entitled, arrogant, pig headed, incompetent pricks to the very end.

Either way my membership is gone. ...so i guess they win....it would be typical of those slimy pigs to see it that way too.

Worst club in the VFL by a mile....run by VFL appointed board members...to inject cash into VFL bank accounts.

Im sooooo out. F_ck the VFL ....and F_ck you Burton, Fages, Roo, Chapman....you bunch of piss ant muppets! !!!

And that folks is my final rant/melt.

Enjoy watching the same groundhog day crap year in year out...I've got better things to do with my time.

On a personal note...take care of yourselves.
Bye.”

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
From the Cows thread regarding the resigning of Mackay( great thread for melts btw).

“Perhaps Campo and Burton have done this as one last..."up yours" to all the members who hate them on the way out the door ???
Burn the club and membership on their way out...spoilt, entitled, arrogant, pig headed, incompetent pricks to the very end.

Either way my membership is gone. ...so i guess they win....it would be typical of those slimy pigs to see it that way too.

Worst club in the VFL by a mile....run by VFL appointed board members...to inject cash into VFL bank accounts.

Im sooooo out. F_ck the VFL ....and F_ck you Burton, Fages, Roo, Chapman....you bunch of piss ant muppets! !!!

And that folks is my final rant/melt.

Enjoy watching the same groundhog day crap year in year out...I've got better things to do with my time.

On a personal note...take care of yourselves.
Bye.”

source.gif

What a sook, I could never turn away from Carlton, and we have been through far tougher times than the Crows in recent years (although granted, we never had a personal/human tragedy like poor Phil Walsh's murder)

How many 100 plus thrashings ans wooden spooons have we had to endure, plus seeing one of our favourite sons Eddie walk out because our stupid board wouldn't pay him what he was worth ?

I still buy my membership year in, year out, my love for the Navy Blues runs far too deep in my blood to cut ties with it.

And now we have a fabulous team of women champions to support as well. Literally buzzing to see Tayla and Maddy and the rest of our stars in the new AFLW season.
I honestly cannot fathom why anyone would willingly walk away from their footy club, especially for petty club politics and administrative reasons..

Opine

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
From GWS GF post mortem thread; which is still merely a page in length 3 hours after the game.

"I was just staggered by the amount of orange in the crowd - we practically owned the Ponsford Stand - but probably not surprised given the huge number of people at the march.

Those who dismiss us as plastics etc don't have a clue."

Ah, yeah ok. :rolleyes:

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
This is not so strange but hilarious af. From a Crows camp thread

“the adelaide crows.... born in a supreme court, died at a camp. what a unique history for a sports franchise”

Not really about the Crows itself. But might be relevant somehow.

“Guys, guys...

Why do people not take a s**t in the morning in Adelaide? It gives them something to do at night.”

TD2010

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
From GWS GF post mortem thread; which is still merely a page in length 3 hours after the game.

"I was just staggered by the amount of orange in the crowd - we practically owned the Ponsford Stand - but probably not surprised given the huge number of people at the march.

Those who dismiss us as plastics etc don't have a clue."

Ah, yeah ok. :rolleyes:
MCG attendants don't count buddy

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Not a zero chance. There's been some rumblings about Cameron wanting to play in front of big crowds and in big games (direct opposite of Joe) - balancing that dream with the being closer to family factor (direct opposite of Raz). It's not about money for him - and even if it was, we'd have a lot of room left after Joe and Raz leaving. Then there's his mate Devon Smith, who he used to spend summers with fishing and such (Shiel a familiar face too?), so it would pretty much feel like home and not too out of place.

And what better way for Cameron to repay his maiden team with some gratitude while balancing that desire than to fetch them 6 draft picks, 3 of which could all be in the first round? GWS would be mad to turn down that offer.

Not a zero chance, at all.

Dodo will get it done.
From the Daniher thread, about Jeremy Cameron...

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
I'd be more than happy for Essendon to get Jeremy Cameron if it costs them 6 draft picks, 3 of which are in the first round...
Exactly. It's that sort of nonsense that would set them back 20 years.

They're not doing so well over there. There's a few posts in there discussing how they normally hit more than they miss referring to top 10 draft picks that you could've taken smack bang right out of our player threads in 2014. There's a real dichotomy over there, between the posters who are very 'Yeah, we can spin this, we can come out okay, it's not going to be easy but each and every one of our recent draftees and trades will work out contrary to evidence on hand' and those who are desperately trying to get there but can read the writing on the wall.

* poster to a swans poster on the * board:

Referring to the Mitchell deal is pointless because firstly he was out of contract and secondly you were forcing him out due to your salary cap squeeze thanks to Franklin and Tippett.

None of these factors apply to Joe Daniher so fu** off with your piss weak offer.

And it’s not like your club didn’t keep Ryan O Keefe when he wanted to leave so don’t even get on your high horse about that.

So there!!

* poster to a swans poster on the * board:

Referring to the Mitchell deal is pointless because firstly he was out of contract and secondly you were forcing him out due to your salary cap squeeze thanks to Franklin and Tippett.

None of these factors apply to Joe Daniher so fu** off with your piss weak offer.

And it’s not like your club didn’t keep Ryan O Keefe when he wanted to leave so don’t even get on your high horse about that.

So there!!
Accurate. Can't argue with the * supporter on any point... which is rare.

Back