Game Day Richmond Tigers v GWS Giants - Grand Final - Sat 28 Sep, 2:30PM AEST, MCG

Tigers or Giants to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Giants had to dominate in the middle to have any chance. Richmond's pressure is too good.
Yep , hunted them like the savage Tigers that they are ... you are almost better trying to flip the switch and not being first to the ball but it is not without it's own risks . Way too good and all power to the RFC . Awesome performance !!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No denying how good the tigers are today but * me they are getting some soft frees and giants (Toby) having to work overtime

Don’t think Davis and Whitfield should of played - when a team already has niggles you cannot take injured into a grand final

Just would like to see it become a bit more competitive in the second half

I have no more expectations, turned out to be a fizzer. Congrats Richmond 2019 premiers, can't see the Giants coming back. GWS has struggled to score for long periods this year, that told the tale. I'll watch on the off chance of a miracle, but any real hope now killed.

Gold Coast played this plastic franchise into form round 23, they beat us with half our side being young and no finals experience, same with Brisbane, played a poor Collingwood side last week and today have run into the best finals side of the last 3 years. Cop it AFL

Back