AFL 2019 - Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Final bets are on. Didn't go overboard, even though I still think GWS are crazy overs.

Kelly AGS @ $2.5 and 2+ goals @ $10 are my favourite bets.
Taranto to get 30+ @ $2.40 looks good as well.
Cameron 3+ goals @ 2.5, 4+ goals @ $5 too good to pass up on.

Put a few small multis on with those.
And a few free bets on GWS to win big.

Really was tempted to load up on GWS though.
Hopefully by this time tomorrow I'm not regretting being 'sensible'.

Oh well, it's all just a bit of fun anyway. Good luck to everybody tomorrow.
Hopefully the Big Big Sound can bring their A-game.

Good thing you didn't put the house on GWS...

sportsbet
ats lynch riewoldt martin castagna cameron finlayson greene himmelberg @ $14.50 (power play)
ats martin castagna himmelberg greene @ $6.40 (power play) i leg wrong sgm offer

martin riewoldt cameron lynch 4/8
martin 1/4 greene himmelberg castagna all have kicked points

had a bad day at the punt. My line of thinking was if Dusty got 30 disposals or more , he would more likely to win Norm Smith Medal. He ended up with 22 possies.

Its not a market that I traditionally play but I wouldn't back Dusty at single odds to win a Medal. Id want at least double digits for any player taking part. There are 44 players and some of these voters, you never know what they are thinking. Well done to those who won on Dusty.

Lol, what a disaster. iluvparis you were right, and I was wrong.

always thought it was a likely outcome

Highlight was Prestia being so dominant in the first quarter that they moved De boer onto him - letting dusty completely off the chain to win another norm. Some of the dumbest coaching you will ever see (even if it is my pocket saying so)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to see a voting panel in future : Fevola, Chris Judd, Campbell Brown, Brad Hardie and maybe Charlie Dixon (works with beteasy) in future. Think if you have a few punters in the polling panel it may sway the underdog.

The voting was such a one sided landslide victory to Martin. I felt it should have been a bit tighter than what the final voting suggested it was.

NORM SMITH MEDAL JUDGES AND VOTES 2019
15 - Dustin Martin, Richmond - 33333
6 - Bachar Houli, Richmond - 222
4 - Marlion Pickett, Richmond - 211
3 - Jack Riewoldt, Richmond - 111
2 - Dion Prestia, Richmond - 2

The voting was such a one sided landslide victory to Martin. I felt it should have been a bit tighter than what the final voting suggested it was.

NORM SMITH MEDAL JUDGES AND VOTES 2019
15 - Dustin Martin, Richmond - 33333
6 - Bachar Houli, Richmond - 222
4 - Marlion Pickett, Richmond - 211
3 - Jack Riewoldt, Richmond - 111
2 - Dion Prestia, Richmond - 2

Prestia only getting 2 is a travesty - was the dominant player on the field when the game was actually in the balance

The way a prelim final win is celebrated is sometimes a clue as to what to expect the week after.
Said the same thing last week."this mob have just played their GF". WAY over the top celebration.Next year the AFL can give Collingwood 12 games in a row at the G,send WCE to Launceston,Brisbane and Alice and Bobs yer uncle.What a joke the AFL is.Slaves to money!!!!

What a boring game.GWS played their GF the week before.
Said the same thing last week."this mob have just played their GF". WAY over the top celebration.Next year the AFL can give Collingwood 12 games in a row at the G,send WCE to Launceston,Brisbane and Alice and Bobs yer uncle.What a joke the AFL is.Slaves to money!!!!
Any reason why your only 2 posts in the punting board is to have a melt?
Can think of better spots to do it. Especially with a stupid Richmond supporting mod.

well it was a fun ride, happy with the season's profits, still learning things with this betting caper. Some really good tips posted here through the season, appreciate the work of all posters.
Just did some accounting work and I found the 2+ & 3+ goalscorer markets to be the most profitable for me. Total Risk =83.25U, ROI = 22.4%

well it was a fun ride, happy with the season's profits, still learning things with this betting caper. Some really good tips posted here through the season, appreciate the work of all posters.
Just did some accounting work and I found the 2+ & 3+ goalscorer markets to be the most profitable for me. Total Risk =83.25U, ROI = 22.4%

I enjoyed the banter and laughs in here, there was a fairly decent positive vibe amongst most of us.

Nice work for the year.

I'm guessing it had Tigers flag into Dusty Norm Smith in it which are contingent events which shouldn't be allowed to be multi'd together (because its much more likely that Richmond have won if Dusty wins the norm smith and vice versa).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back