Game Day Richmond Tigers v GWS Giants - Grand Final - Sat 28 Sep, 2:30PM AEST, MCG

Tigers or Giants to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What a time to be a Tiger fan. VFL and AFL flags in the same year. They definitely can threepeat or even fourpeat if they execute well and players stay fit. Soak it up guys and appreciate it. It doesnt come around often. It's a tough tough comp.

Credit to GWS fans...I met a few today and they were all good people, before, during and after the game. Really good atmosphere down the pub.

On SM-J530Y using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
I don't understand why supporters count premierships. The tally is bullshit.

Melbourne or Geelong could have won 20 in a row before the 2nd world war. They didn't, but they could have.

Bulldogs aren't an MCG tenant either, yet you were claiming them as part of your original argument. You must keep fit moving these goalposts around all the time.
Clearly home games are an advantage but it is what it is for the next 40 years. It just ain’t worth bitching about. The Weagles have done ok against these conditions so just move on. Great win Tigers...clearly the best team this year apart from a short period when you just couldn’t get you best on the deck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand why supporters count premierships. The tally is bulls**t.

Melbourne or Geelong could have won 20 in a row before the 2nd world war. They didn't, but they could have.
Just as bulls**t about the Premiership standard of averaging 100 points a game in attack.

For the record, Richmond averaged 86 points in attack, GWS 87 points

Just as bulls**t about the Premiership standard of averaging 100 points a game in attack.

For the record, Richmond averaged 86 points in attack, GWS 87 points

Richmond didn't lead many team stats this year. In most team stats they were far from best.

That is why their game plan is the key for their success and the key for stopping them. Other teams have done sweet FA about dismantling their game plan.

Richmond didn't lead many team stats this year. In most team stats they were far from best.

That is why their game plan is the key for their success and the key for stopping them. Other teams have done sweet FA about dismantling their game plan.

this is bigfooty. its not about who wins the flag, its about who has the nest youf.

Saying that, welcome to the bastardization of bigfooty. Ross Lyon under freo was bagged out for not scoring well. Tigers average 86 points in attack and they are one of the most attacking side in the AFL

this is bigfooty. its not about who wins the flag, its about who has the nest youf.

Saying that, welcome to the bastardization of bigfooty. Ross Lyon under freo was bagged out for not scoring well. Tigers average 86 points in attack and they are one of the most attacking side in the AFL
A lot of tough man Tony Abbotts on here!

Was never much of a Richmond fan but after that flogging they now have a special place in my heart.

Another year to wait for the GWS flag. What a shame.

Detecting.jpg

Back