Game Day 2019 Grand Final - WB thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah cool.. . So belting someone in the head and guts behind play is now fair game

Clearly never played the game

You have your opinion , I have mine

They targeted Bont and not one of our players did a thing to stop it. Today the tigers went after Mummy and Greene and sent a signal that they aren’t bitching them today.

You can enjoy nice losing footy if you want but all the good teams have an edge, we had it in 2016

Clearly never played the game

You have your opinion , I have mine

They targeted Bont and not one of our players did a thing to stop it. Today the tigers went after Mummy and Greene and sent a signal that they aren’t bitching them today.

You can enjoy nice losing footy if you want but all the good teams have an edge, we had it in 2016
Nice little dig, and you'd be wrong

I also umpired for many years at a high level

There's a difference between hard hitting and tackling and off the ball thuggery which is illegal in today's game, whether you like it or not.

If you think otherwise maybe you need a rule book

Nice little dig, and you'd be wrong

I also umpired for many years at a high level

There's a difference between hard hitting and tackling and off the ball thuggery which is illegal in today's game, whether you like it or not.

If you think otherwise maybe you need a rule book

I think the Phoenix is the team for you mate

Get yourself a season pass and enjoy the “rules”

Rubbish

They played hard aggressive footy they we couldn’t combat and had no answer to.

One blokes actions doesn’t mean they all played illegal

I can’t stand them but they beat us fair and square and I HOPE they don’t bitch us like that again
bs again
One bloke? I was there and the whole gws team went the man.
The umpiring was piss poor and they got away with plenty of illegal stuff.
Our mistake was went into our shell and didn’t give it back.

bs again

Amazing that we’re still talking about it.

Even more amazing is how quiet the poster you’re responding to was after we beat the Giants first time around. Hmm.

Rubbish

They played hard aggressive footy they we couldn’t combat and had no answer to.

One blokes actions doesn’t mean they all played illegal

I can’t stand them but they beat us fair and square and I HOPE they don’t bitch us like that again

They had a little bitch after the Bontempelli/Haynes incident, we replied in kind.

EDIT - apologies Mattdougie I read your post as “I hope we don’t bitch like that again”

It’s been a long day and I’ve had several liquid refreshments.

Last edited:
bs again

And they beat the lions and pies with the same tactics that we ALLOWED with no return and then sat and watched them make a GF even if they stunk it up.

They played on or over the edge and won doing it.

If you prefer to be “nice” and not return fire then get used to losing.

I’m not going to sit here and sook that they broke the rules to beat us coz that is a lie. Regardless of their indiscretions on the night they slap us and we weren’t even close.

They had a little bitch after the Bontempelli/Haynes incident, we replied in kind.

EDIT - apologies Mattdougie I read your post as “I hope we don’t bitch like that again”

It’s been a long day and I’ve had several liquid refreshments.

Lol hope you enjoyed your day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is gonna * gws up like Port 07. And it’s gonna be great. Taranto was their only midfielder to show up.

Pathetic by Phil Davis and Lachie Whitfield. Clearly not right to play, they’ll have to take that with them to their graves.

What is the saying " good players make their name in grand finals"? I wonder if it will register at all with Green.
I also thought Leon Cameron had a shocker. IMO William's playing on ball was GWS best player last week. I waited for that move as the situation got worse but it never came. Maybe there us a reason no one ever employed me as a coach.

We have beaten Richmond 5 out of the last 6 games with the only loss coming in round 23 2018 by 3 points when we had several late shots at goal to win the game. What s**ts me is we haven’t had a chance against them in a final recently

and how many tines did we beat them at the MCG which they played the last 12 games of 2019 at and a total of 17 games this year at the G ? all the sides that play at the dome are done over. They don’t really get any hone ground advantage and they don’t get a hone final. Throw in the factor that most interstate sides play more games at the dome it even makes it harder I am all for more games at Ballarat to get that hone ground advantage

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

God yes, hearing that ****wit prattling on about how great the giants were and how great he is all week was nauseating.

I’m sure he’s actually lost his marbles.

It’s full on Abe Simpson-like nonsense rambling. Full of his own importance and self-interest.

The way he talks about our club - he’s just a ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Back