Toast Marlion Pickett GF performance

Remove this Banner Ad

He did his time, get over it.

Blokes a champion.

The upside for Pickett2020 is extraordinary too

Im just really happy to see society accept someone whose done their time, paid their debt and got themselves right... Everyone sees the champion today but not the gruelling 10 years it took to get to this position....

He is a bizarre player, he seems to waltz on water while time slows down for him... Seems so lanky and lethargic but players just can't stop him! His disposal was really, really crafty today. Liked what I saw and agree, 2020 could be huge for him and the Tiges.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill get a lot of dislikes but their is a damn good reason he played his first game at 27 and its entirely his own doing. I feel the celebration of his achievement is a tad stupid and a bit condescending

Rioli smokes a bong - Ban him for life
Pickett robs a house and assaults 12 year old during robbery - Do 18 months then come back and be a hero

Seems a bit well wrong doesnt it?

Down-hill skier. Only shows up when his team is dominating.
Or is that Uphill-skier? Shows up from nowhere to obliterate an unsuspecting team.

But whatever you call it, that performance by Pickett was monumental. I don’t like the Tigers but for some weird reason, I was rooting for him every time he got near the ball, classy player!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back