List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm so happy with Richmond's win over the moon, gws will be thoroughly demoralized and scarred. This loss would be on the same scarring level as the 89 ashes to the English. Mass exodus of star players to follow in 2020 and beyond for gws.

I'm so happy with Richmond's win over the moon, gws will be thoroughly demoralized and scarred. This loss would be on the same scarring level as the 89 ashes to the English. Mass exodus of star players to follow in 2020 and beyond for gws.

Ease off with your delight, it’s friggin Richmond

End of 2013, when Martin came looking for a contract worth $500k, we should’ve been first in line.
We’ve played it safe for far to many years.

Everyone’s a genius in hindsight. 16 other clubs made the same mistake.

If you call offering nine year deals to guys like Kelly playing it safe then what’s living dangerously look like?

Everyone’s a genius in hindsight. 16 other clubs made the same mistake.

If you call offering nine year deals to guys like Kelly playing it safe then what’s living dangerously look like?
Approach the draft with flexibility; do trades to improve draft position; be prepared to lose players to improve team structure; lose the last game of a season to gain 1000 draft points - pretty much living dangerously looks like exactly the opposite to what we have done for 10 years.

You certainly know how to write an incomprehensible post.

Yeah, and all of those players will go to their home states or one of essendon, Richmond, Collingwood or Hawthorn. Look at the prelims..Prestia, caddy, lynch, Dangerfield, Ablett (came back), Treloar, Adams. Apart from polec, good players aren't going to pick us.

I've been on this board for twenty odd years and bugger me if this isn't the worst post I've ever read. You're over the moon that Richmond won. *in hell, just unbelievable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been on this board for twenty odd years and bugger me if this isn't the worst post I've ever read. You're over the moon that Richmond won. fu**in hell, just unbelievable.

Times have changed.

I've been on this board for twenty odd years and bugger me if this isn't the worst post I've ever read. You're over the moon that Richmond won. fu**in hell, just unbelievable.

images

Those are some good points he made though.

Let's take him for a "drive".

OMG Josh Kelly is overrated. Didn’t know what all the fuss was during our failed attempt to get him. Watching this POXY grand final and my opinion hasn’t changed.
Not a great game for Josh but over rated I don't think so. He would walk into any team. He is a gun. Why is he over rated.

Not a great game for Josh but over rated I don't think so. He would walk into any team. He is a gun. Why is he over rated.

He's had a down year, clearly hampered from last year for mine.

Could give two stuffs about Josh Kelly.
Second this.

Bloke was meant to love us growing up and then spurned MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to stay at that plastic franchise.

There are other targets.

Any romantic element of him playing at North because his old man did is dead. Josh killed it when he said no. He's just another player now.

Second this.

Bloke was meant to love us growing up and then spurned MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to stay at that plastic franchise.

There are other targets.

Any romantic element of him playing at North because his old man did is dead. Josh killed it when he said no. He's just another player now.
He's no different to Gaff in my book.
Had his chance to come, didn't, so whatevs.

Agreed he has had a down year on his high standards but his down year would nearly translate to a break out year for a lot of players. Like him or not for not coming to us he would improve us 10 fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back